The Zombie Riot server has been revived

I like the riot but I would like more people to skins like Leon Scott Kennedy Ellis Left 4 dead 2

I like the riot but I would like more people to skins like Leon Scott Kennedy Ellis Left 4 dead 2

Hey. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Have you tried to write !store in the chat ? The store contains 10 skins you can buy with your credits.
You get 1 credit every time you kill a zombie.
Each time you join the server, you also have 3 free skins you can equipped.

If i add more, i think it'll be for VIP only.

Although some of them can be replaced so feel free to send links for the skins you're suggested.

So Dazhkar since I saw you on the zombie riot server a fewe minutes ago what did you think of people just putting down the lazers and afk in a spot where they can't get killed

So Dazhkar since I saw you on the zombie riot server a fewe minutes ago what did you think of people just putting down the lazers and afk in a spot where they can't get killed
Well we all go afk every now and then so why not get some xp while were at it? Besides with all the extra hp given to zombs the !lm will make it easier for you to get a gun kill. I think if a vote were [Internalized Oppression] most would agree to keep it this way

If you want to start a conversation, please join our discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/D8MzeQ. That will be much easier to talk

Now to answer you, i don't know. I didn't pay much attention to this. I was only checking the rpg features with the zombies' hp balance.
I'll mostly focus to get a better balanced game increasing zombies' skills. If i can make the game a little bit harder, it'll take much more time to kill zombies with land mines only and that should satisfy you.

Reactions: zm_moonlight