The Zombie Riot server has been revived

Should ask zuff to increase damage of weapons on zombies. I find it quite unfair gameplay still without the usage of abusive spots and the bug of double the limit of lasers. Tank zombies and bosses are kinda OP solo if you can't stuck them anywhere. Yeah, this leads to deaths of players and then grief.
Possible things to fix:
- Increase Weapon damage / Add knockback.
- Fix random end round.
- Fix bug when you win round, and you have set lasers (you don't pick them up), but next round you can't buy or place any until you restart the round/die.
- Remove option to make humans zombies after 3 deaths, increase respawn time as a backdraw, up to a minute or over.
- Fix laser buying limit break (You can set 6 lasers up if the limit is 3, all you have to do is buy 3, set 3, pick them up, die, and buy them again. It saves the previous amount you picked and lets you buy 3 more.)

EDIT:
- Fix the RTV problem, one player in the middle of 3 or more can force rtv on players.
- Add Spawn protection / Invulnerability, 3 seconds or so.
Can't remember anything else, but there's my two cents. Do what you please with this information.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenz and ZeGaWa
Hello there,

The round restart when someone joins might be fixed. I think i found where the issue came from but i'm not sure. Let me know if it's still a thing.

Playerscale seems like it will always be there so i adapted the zombie's HP. Therefore, now, whether you're playing alone or with 10 players, the gameplay should have been balanced. If it's not, i'll edit it.

I removed the respawn as zombie after 3 death.

I added a 5 sec spawn protection.

Many maps are stuck in cool down plz fix

Problem solved

I've made some modification with the laser mines plugin. So now, you can't buy lasermines anymore BUT you spawn every round with 3 of them. You can still pick them up and replace them wherever you want during the round, you just can't buy more.

the rtv issue needs to change the code a little bit to not count the bots. It should be done tomorrow. After that, the rtv will be back to normal.

Last edited:
Can you please set a cool down period on changing maps because far too many people are abusing it, some just join the server and rtv straight away without even playing a round and it really spoils the game especially when you're at a high round, also it only takes 1 player to trigger it where as it should be depending on how many are on. I just played it few hours ago and people keep changing maps every single 2 rounds.

Hi,

After your post, i tried to figure out what was wrong but couldn't find, i talked to a tech who didn't know either. After a reboot, another tech found an anomaly which, he thinks, caused the rtv issue. Then, it should be fixed but we aren't sure yet.
Next time you play on zr, let us know here or on our discord if everything works fine.

Now about the map cooldown, i'm all up for it but could you give me the map names ?
I can either increase the general cooldown or put specific cooldown on the designated maps.

Ya that's the main problem on this server
Luke : If you spot something wrong on zr, let us know. We're counting on the players to help us improving the server or spotting errors.

Last edited by a moderator:
still the same, 5 people already on server then 1 guy joins and triggers map change straight away.

@Pan32
It happened again earlier.
1532647179-20180727001402-1.jpg

We were 3 players (the guy in spec, the other guy dead and me). As you can see, it needed 0 rtv.
We voted to not change the map. And the same guy rtv again.
1532647187-20180727002828-1.jpg

But this time, it needed 1.

Btw @Dazhkar tested it earlier today (we were like 5 or 6) and it worked well. It needed 3 rtv.

Last edited:
It became very easy and boring. With lasers, you can complitte map alone.
Can you remove the resurrection of the player during the round?
Some maps have a spot where zombies can not get through. You can put lasers and be afk and win

I'll talk with @Dazhkar about this and we'll see if we can balance this feature if it even is unbalanced.

It will be unlikely that this feature will be removed, the time might get increased but this was put in place initially to maintain player interest.

Some maps have a spot where zombies can not get through. You can put lasers and be afk and win

Over the next few days/weeks i'll note down these spots and nerf them. hopefully :lenny:

Reactions: Dazhkar
Is this a bug? Now all players respawn at zombies spawn
At abandoned hospital I'm spawn behind textures, 'cause it is ZM spawn :wlenny:

Attachments

• asd.jpg
    asd.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 7
  • dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Буфер обмена01.jpg
    Буфер обмена01.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: Dazhkar

True, at least 90% of the players kills are from the lasers. It actually would be fun to see it disabled. This bhz guy just camps in the same spot everytime that house map is picked.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
the rtv still the same, me and another guy playing then this dikhead aLpeRq comes on and actives map selection straight away, few mins later goes away.

Last edited: