CT biased?

sure we can add new roles but the problematic thing is associating themes to forum sub categories and assocating that again to the roles.
Is it really that much harder than it was to create a subforum for admins/vips

Respect for @TrapWHre to make ZE competitive again. Sadly it's always the same cycle, an old tryhard comes back to ZE, gets shocked and tries to change it, but you will never beat the system. I think the only time we ever conquered forced stufff was when 0 ping was implemented, which was obviously a great idea if it worked cleanly. Sadly it was broken shit and I think every server that ever added it (CSS and CSGO) all removed it and even that took months. Sadly the Tech team takes everything personal here if you complain about added elements.

What I do want to say is that everyone has different opinions about this, for example I think /zcleanse is one of the most innovative and fun additions to ZE while others still complain about it till this day. Also I think transparency is the worst addition ZE ever had, because there is 0 motivation anymore to get in front of the human team to get a better vision (to see zombies better so you can hit better/see lasers better/etc.) while taking more risk due to being more proximate to the danger.

These days we do discuss some new gameplay elements with votes in the VIP corner. I think we should open this maybe for everyone with 1 year forum account+X posts (or whatever criteria).

I will write more this weekend.
we still have 0 Ping. but not for the lasers.

guys guys guys after some internal votes where inactive people could vote i think we finally managed to get some balance in settings
illya : illya.png
stone pit : stonepit.jpg
visualizer : visualizer.jpg
avalanche : avalanche.jpg
bioshock : bioshock.jpg

are these scores good enough for you or do you think the win ratio is still in favor of humans ?

yes final score on paramina was 4-28 but we beat it which means the settings are still too easy. a public vote about knockback will be made someday but if you have more than 10h playtime on ze since the beginning of the year you are not eligible to vote. we want to make sure the votes are legit and represent as most as possible the community.

about skyrim idk lol that's something never seen i guess but it shows that this gamemode is never the same and that's why we still play it. but some people think ze is not about humans winning so i hope players enjoyed their epic zombie wins. they are so rare nowadays

keep posting screenshots guys we need to gather more data

about skyrim idk lol that's something never seen i guess but it shows that this gamemode is never the same and that's why we still play it. but some people think ze is not about humans winning so i hope players enjoyed their epic zombie wins. they are so rare nowadays
Oh dw about the Skyrim one, an admin set the t score to 24. Although we did get lots of actual losses because a retard ddos'ed/lagged the server making it unplayable

What do you mean, Alcolo?!? Clearly the only way you can combat humans nowadays is to distract enough to make them fail by themselves. They are just too powerful. As players are picked randomly to become zombies and fight against humans, I'd say they earn the right to make humans lose. But do they get this chance? NO. It's so human sided. Actually, it's just a stupid 90% map problem of offering poor chances to zombies. You need to keep in mind that majority of maps have been developed when these new additions to ZE weren't a thing. We won hard maps with settings such as plagueFest had them, 950 ammo max, no rebuys as far as I remember. 1 nade, fall damage. You name it. So please don't tell me that these plugins and settings and conditions you have are required in any way to help players win maps (diclaimer to not offend any anti-human or anti-zombie players: by "won" I refer to an equal parts human wins and zombies win).

Stupid server. Not to mention how humans are rewarded with an extra grenade and motherzm immunity when being top defenders? Absolutely retarded. The fact that you give top defenders mother zm immunity just proves that you BELIEVE having to play zombie on your server is a PUNISHMENT. Ugh. You see, these people in today's community don't really see any fun to be had as a zombie. It's all about that human side win.

Sadly it's always the same cycle, an old tryhard comes back to ZE, gets shocked and tries to change it, but you will never beat the system. Making ze competitive again and giving zombies a chance to win is impossible. Sadly the Tech team takes everything personal here if you complain about added elements that make it all so human sided.

I demand a vote right now that gives all zombies autobhop. And henceforth, each zombie win during events shall be rewarded with 3 days VIP. I can't wait to finally win as a zombie and post my zombie win screenshots on my steam profile.

Time to make maps where the goal is for the zombies to win to balance things out (heck, even bosses only zombies can knife to death) :lenny:

yes final score on paramina was 4-28 but we beat it which means the settings are still too easy. a public vote about knockback will be made someday but if you have more than 10h playtime on ze since the beginning of the year you are not eligible to vote. we want to make sure the votes are legit and represent as most as possible the community.

keep posting screenshots guys we need to gather more data
nah that was admuns aboosing

Reactions: masotflikr
ah yes shino set zombies score to 24 on skyrim lol. smh these admins are abusing so boldly
william my man you are right. how about we play together sunday on rizomata or grau with falldamage like back in the old days? all these micro peepees don't know how to tryhard like real men. man i can't wait to see people dying from falldamage when you jump down to boss room or from a boost pushing you up and landing on a platform.
maybe we should instead play a map where bhop is always enabled so people won't be confused and they will not blame us for everything unlike on some maps where bhop is partially disabled because it has been decided by the mapper.
how about we play one of these maps where i made a stripper to enable bhop where it is originally disabled so we only have the bhop experience on unloze? ah yes i forgot settings are still shit so who cares anyway fuck this server.
we can ask shino to host a contest on one of his maps and the latest version would contain a board with a ranking of which server has the most zombie wins.
also maybe keep tracking of individual zombie wins and top3 have a reward.

Last edited: