XiDeR's Application? :POGGERS:

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiDeR

Retired Admin
Jul 11, 2020
Syria
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname: XiDeR
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59275412
-Server(s) you are applying for: Zombie Escape
-Current Activity: Mostly at night, but I can be active Daytime too, depends on what I have of IRL tasks.

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.

- I've seen on this month and the past month lack of admin activity on the server and admins getting demoted/resigned, so I said its time for me to become an admin and try my best on managing it since I'm active there from time-to-time while there is almost no admin in the server when there are more than 50 players. I've known Unloze since 2016 only joined for like 5-6 times until the lockdown came last year, I rejoined ZE, got to know the community there better, and realized that the server takes this mod seriously, I had fun sessions in the server since then.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.

- None, I've never been an admin in any game/server but I'm learning the experience from the current admins on the server, some from the community recommended me to become an admin, proving that I have a "clean" record on ZE since July 2020.

4. Can you play during edgy hours?

- I Am The Edgy Hours, my timezone is UTC+3 and I sleep at 5 AM, so yeah! (Times may change of course)

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose. Explain to us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seem important to you.

- Simple, I'll give him 2-3 warnings (Depends) in chat/Mic, explain to him why it's against the rules to inflate in any aspect, after that, it's up to the individual if he doesn't cooperate, I'll kick him, and if he keeps coming back with the intend of more trolling, hard punishments should be applied with a minimum type of ban (Hours) up to the maximum (Days, weeks, or months).

6. Other stuff and/or last words.

- I think that's all folks, thank you for taking the time to read my app, I don't think it is that special but at least I tried to write what's on my mind on my first ever app.

ShoutOut to the Homies, OG's for couraging me enough to apply, I'm not gonna mention names, they know themselves for sure.

Yours truly, XiDeR.

Last edited:
good luck!!

PMGjYpW.jpg

Reactions: XiDeR
oh? blessings?
then it is the time to drop my blessings here as well

Reactions: XiDeR
Status
Not open for further replies.