ze_UT2004_Convoy_v2_2_1
ze_sandstorm_f1
ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1
ze_Ancient_wrath_v1_fix2

Special kickers :
No rebuys
Do not stuck the Guardian on Westersand

Imo without rebuy it will be impossible or way too long
We will be stuck on convoy, it's already hard to make people finish the 1st stage with rebuy
@D3J4de what do you think ?

Dex build is for casuals combo:

ze_hidden_fortress
ze_journey
ze_ashen keep
ze_Dark_souls_ptd(1ending only since the map is long)

For The Calculating God dont even take this serious:

ze_FFXII_Westersandzeta1
ze_FFVII_Cosmo_Canyon
ze_FFXII_Feywood
ze_FFXII_Paramina_Rift

And the meme is that we will play all these maps with knife only and doorhugging so The Calculating God can enjoy it even more.

wester v7
wester v8
feywood
Cosmo
tyranni
Wanderers palace

but we will only Play the last stage to save time its a competition Event. only solo Count as a win Team wins doesnt Count. if there are no solo wins we still had a lot of fun. you have to remember your teammate is your teammate but only until the laser part. you want him to get trimmed. only you deserve to solo because you are the best.

Show everyone that you are something better . try to block the view stand in front of the other Players to block his view at the laser part. calculate Shooting for more lasers and more trim. no troll with materias like earth in Mako but its ok to use wind in front to trim People behind you.

so the Thing is i really dont care if this Event happens because when a ff map is played its already like that. there are a lot of Players that join only for ff map and want to solo. so i already have my competition. but still i want to write this and post my Suggestion only for the competition part of ze because i love it.

i only Play the last stage and i deserve it because i have the most solos. i m clearly the best i know what to do and how i Need it to do to solo. i know which Kind of People mainly Play in unloze css ze Server and most of them are People that like to get Points or jump around in boatescape or are happy about easy Team wins.

so my hope is that maybe some of the People that are boring like that will see that ze also has got a competition part and that competition part is greater in my opinion than the jump around in boatescape or easy Team win part.

and i want to say to some Special admins that fight a personal war against ff maps and make some maps only admins Nomination or you cant play 2 maps of them. because they think we are bad for ze and kill Zombie escape just f++k you you wont stop it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moltard
Sounds good. Lets give everyone else knife and only you will have weapons so you can solo carry us and solo Win on lasers shooting the boss :LUL:

i dont care about your worthless-trashtalk opinion and i wont argue with you because i m something better than you. i dont allow you to say something. this is the thread to post Event suggestions be quit.

@ vinto

i m the best i have the most solos just look my screenshoots if you want to see who the best is. i never Play other maps than ff maps. its not possible that you saw me playing different maps. you dont understand it.

ff maps are very competitive. there are many Players that just wait for a ff map and they only Play it because they want to solo.

its a great competitive atmosphere. but nobody is good like me i know exactly what i need to do for my next solo in each situation. and i m right with everything what i write otherwise i wouldnt have the most solos. i love to Show everyone else who the best is its only me.
i m the fucking best nobody is better than me.

i dont have a Problem to prove it again and again with more and more solos.
i already know my next solo is incoming soon. its needed that the garbage Players get trimmed because only i deserve to solo.

average Team win Players Play it to the last stage for me. they are supposed to do the work for me because i m better than them i m the best i deserve it.
i deserve that i dont Need to Play the boring stages.

i deserve Special Treatment because i m the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schicksal
Imo without rebuy it will be impossible or way too long
We will be stuck on convoy, it's already hard to make people finish the 1st stage with rebuy

Convoy impossible? Since when? This is one of the fastest maps. Rebuys have never been needed to win any map. There are not many players, who use it anyway.

And the meme is that we will play all these maps with knife only and doorhugging so The Calculating God can enjoy it even more.

I doubt this ,,The Calculating God'' could even count. It is too difficult for him to place any commas to make his sentences readable at all.

pivo nice idea

Also The Calculating God, stop acting like a dark and obscure fgt who think he is a god, 1rstly you deserve nothing, then your idea can be fun just for try hard players, in my opinion it's a shitty idea. And i just want to add that even if your not a bad player, you are not the best, specially after watched you playing in other maps than Final Fantasy. I don't call a player tryharding a map everyday of his life and put a ff program in his head everytime he come home a good player....

Spawn in crowd event with some classic maps that I like, which were made for spawn in crowd (many routes at the start, zombie barriers). However, much more difficult settings to make them worthy of an event (higher spawn ratio, reduced knockback, faster zombies)

30% faster zm speed, 40% reduced knockback, 25% zm spawn ratio in crowd, Failnades are on with no fire for all maps.

ze_barrage_v1 (1 win either route)
ze_sg1_missions_v2_1 (both missions)
ze_biohazard2_rpd_v4e_004
ze_biohazard_v2b_004 (need to increase infection timer until just after entering the mansion)
ze_infiltration_final_v4l_004

The reduced knockback and increased zombie speed is to compensate for the easy holds on all of the maps and forces you to backpedal all the time rather than just running all the way back to the hold points. Also I personally don’t want it to be an easy event.

This might seem impossible to beat but you can use some tactics to deal with spawn in crowd easily: split up as much as possible before infection, at the infection countdown grenade in front of crowd or at your feet so it explodes as the infection starts and prefire behind.

Escape from the temple

ze_Hidden_temple_v2_5e
ze_Serpentis_Temple_v1_1
ze_FFVII_Temple_Ancient_v3_3

Special kicker:(no rebuys and reduced knockback)

PS: i want to add Ze_frozentemple_b8_2,but i think Serpentis and ffvii_temlpe these two maps is need use long times to play same difficult cuz they have many stage,so i don't think about it,of course admun or players we feels good and have more times we can add Frozentemple_b8_2 i think.thanks everybody. :)

Reactions: Schicksal and bAka
Status
Not open for further replies.