(Un)-Official Event Suggestion Thread

D3J4de Apr 30, 2017

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pivovaric

Pivovaric New User User

Santassination (only act 3 extreme + secret level)
    [​IMG]
    Or Fapescape_Rote

[​IMG]
    :monkas:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  2. HumanZz

HumanZz VIP VIP User Event Winner

UNLOZE WANTS REVENGE
    ze santassination v2 3 EXTREME STAGES

3. Luke

Luke Well-Known User User Event Winner

Right:
    I Want Santassination v2 all 3 Extreme Stages ;D or Avalanche

Pivovaric likes this.
  4. Schicksal

Schicksal Well-Known User User Event Winner

Since we have played through all maps again I would like to suggest something special. Knife only on all FF maps PogChamp.

Beside that joke I was actually thinking of that we should make a real special event. Something that everyone will "enjoy" XD. You guys will surely say now WTF haha. So the following idea I had in mind. First the event is mainly focused on "racing".

Before the round starts the randomizer will choose 30 people becoming "zombie" and 30 people staying "human" on each map(Depending on the amount of people we have on the server of course). The teams should be "equally" distributed. However after that somehow there will be a COUNTER for each human and zombie reaching the end target. For example when 1 human reaches it, the Human team will get 1 point on the human score. If 1 zombie reaches first, then the Zombie team will gain 1point. Now after some time there will be for example 15 humans and 10 zombies passed depending on the players bhop skills. At the end we will see who has more points collected and that team with more points will get a special reward(Maybe some points in ranking or a special skin access for some days or something else I have to think of....).

So this will go for some maps long.

After that we will come to the second part enabling "AUTO BHOP" for some maps on(I see the hate incoming).

And the third part of the event will be even more special. We will play maps like Mako/Westersand/Paramina/Feywood/Cosmo...but with items enabled and normal bhop again. The items will be placed upon the way we have to bhop but the funny thing will be that humans or zombies will be able to use their items to stop the opponent team for a certain amount of time like using "lure" or even "warping" the human team away or becoming invisible and bhopping through so they have a successfully win guaranteed. I think this last part would be really fun if right implemented.

1)So maps for normal bhop would be:
    Licciana
    Arctic
    Icecap
    Biohazard_RPD
    Escape horizon
    Mount doom
    Mines of moria
    temple_raider

2)Auto bhop maps:
    Potc
    Sandstorm
    boatescape
    firewall laboratory
    Icecap Derp
    30Seconds

3)Item bhop maps:
    Mako
    Westersand
    Paramina
    Feywood
    Cosmo
    Minas(the memes LUL)

I know it will take a lot of effort making the config for this but I am sure it is possible and not impossible. So I would like to know from Neon or Zuff or someone else if its possible to do this. Every other idea and opinion is also much appreciated. I am sure this could be fun as much as different from the events we used to have.

yoshmi, Feach, Ostkand and 6 others like this.
  5. Kristina

Kristina VIP VIP User Event Winner

+1 ^

6. Abs 2

Abs 2 Well-Known User User Event Winner

schicksal 10/10

7. Feach

Feach VIP VIP User Event Winner

Some other maps that are good for racing:
    ze_island_escape_sg_01
    ze_mirrors_edge_reborn_v4_3 (first level is the race to the chopper)
    ze_jp_lostworld_v3_i3d
    ze_firewall_laboratory_part2_3
    ze_iamlegend_b2

Another different way we could do the race is with nemesis mode and stripping all cts to have only knife and a smoke grenade. Balanced for zombies by having enough mother zm so that the number of smokes will run out if not timed well, also having a quick infection timer.

William! :D, Kaka and Schicksal like this.
  8. Schicksal

Schicksal Well-Known User User Event Winner

Sounds good Feach. We could replace it with the second part "auto bhop". Would be a better choice at least. Totally support your idea. For your suggestion we could simply do zombies against humans(on chosen maps), since it will be already hard for humans reaching the end target. Maybe like if one human at least reaches the end the human team won the round and if all humans were killed the zombie team obviously won.

9. Pivovaric

Pivovaric New User User

Syka!!!
    Why do we need this section if the events broadcast without the opinion of the players? And they broadcast either broken cards or cards that have bugs.

10. Chivas

Chivas #BLAMECHIVAS VIP User Event Winner

So i got 2 event ideas they are both rather extreme but maybe they will pass. :thinking:

Kim&Päss combo

*Friday:
    -ze_fapescape_v1_2
    -ze_tesv_skyrim_v2_2fix
    *Saturday:
    -ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3f

Classic mako

-ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v6_b08

Special kicker: Items available only from older versions so materias like: aqua/barrier/bio/mimic are restricted.

William! :D, Malala and Alcolo Oasis like this.
  11. lambda

lambda !brainpower Admin User Event Winner

Pistol, nade, item only Skyrim.

Or we could just attempt Santa Assassination again.

D3J4de and William! :D like this.
  12. D3J4de

D3J4de Weebmin Global Admin User Event Winner Event Manager

I will just quickly mention here that we are planning to do something special for the 100th event. It will be both lifeblood of zombie escape and tryhard during the whole weekend, so I hope we can prepare something really dank then :lenny::tbc:

William! :D and ZeGaWa like this.
  13. Alcolo Oasis

Alcolo Oasis Admin Admin User Event Winner Event Manager

If we calculate well, we can merge the Unloze Anniversary and the 100th event :wlenny:

14. ZeGaWa

ZeGaWa ıllıllı вagυeттe ıllıllı Global Admin User Event Manager

Unloze anniversary is in july no ?

15. William! :D

William! :D Plumber in a world of perfect pipes Global Admin User Event Winner Event Manager

June 16. In a month

ZeGaWa likes this.
  16. Alcolo Oasis

Alcolo Oasis Admin Admin User Event Winner Event Manager

Back in time

ze_lila_panic_escape_hellz_v2
    ze_tesv_skyrim_v2_2fix
    ze_ffxii_westersand_v2d

17. TheSilentBang

TheSilentBang Renowned User User Event Winner

+1 +1^2 +1^3 +1^4.......+1^n.

Thread Status: