:thumbs_up:'s administrator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

First CPT. Dex

New User
Jun 22, 2019
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname :thumbs_up:
-Age 14
-Steam ID STEAM_0:1:90776118
-Server(s) you are applying for CS:S Zombie Escape.
2. Why do you want to be an admin? Well, there are much admins and much fun, but I do work quickly as an administrator (for example when CT's cannot complete objectives when they're completed by zombies). I quickly recognize cheaters, and I have a ton of experience with being an administrator. I know the rules (because every staff member is supposed to know them). I am here to help everybody understand how this game/server works. I will try to make players understand the rules in case they don't know them.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? As I've said in the 2. part, I was a staff member on 2 servers, GMod, CS 1.6 and TF2 (not saying servers, don't want no trouble for advertising). I have experience with administrative commands as well such as ban, slay, kick, mute, gag and so on. About benefiting... I would benefit UNLOZE of catching rule-breakers (cheaters, knifers, admin abusers) and it will make the server a happier place to play in, just like it is now. I will try to punish the person for the specific time that is needed to punish that person. I have never abused in my duties.

4. Other stuff and/or last words. I can get a little cocky, but that's fine, I'm not here to like ban a person for saying a bad word to me or something. One more thing... Good luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.