Sticky Topic for CSGO ZE informations (OLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and also to hand out VIP rewards from csgo events*

Last edited:
Reactions: jenz
the shop + zonerewards and the clantag plugin for membership playermodels are temporarily removed by zuff and me to see if that should resolve admin issues. I would expect to add the shop and zonerewards back again tonight/ tommorow if no issues occur at all today. (there is no membership playermodel on csgo ze so the clantag plugin does not do anything rly)

Reactions: William! :D
Alright so we found out that the clantag plugin had caused admin to reset and that the button output in the chat sometimes caused the very slow mapchanges. Both things were removed. This should majorly help the server again.

Edit1: I did a small change to nosteam settings to potentially alow more nosteamers in. This is a bit experimental and will first take effect on next server restart.

Last edited:
While i am working on redoing the zone fundamentals i talked with roger about the token rewards for shooting zombies and we partially agreed on making it stack for each player up to 20. So for each player the damage amount for getting a token increases by 100. Until now you had to deal 2000 damage for gaining one token but with this the 2000 is the maximum. This should hopefully encourage people to play when its more empty because with 4 players you can get a token for each 400 damage.

Removed all map restrictions as requested by roger. We will see for some weeks how this works out. Im fairly skeptic that nothing will get better or worse really.

I also added Double Ammunition to the server since this was requested by Roger. the css ze server also had this a loong time ago. We still have to balance knockback probably but i dont know how much time i will have in the next 1-2 days cuz of people visiting.

Okay nvm it worked and then it broke again and now i tried to fix it still but it wont work again for whatever rason. i try again when i have more freetime sigh.

Last edited:
so zuff reported some crash isues to me however im busy IRL until monday so i cant really resolve it or continue work. So in case of crashes im sorry i cant help right now. whats also unfortunate is that most people playing on the server wont really check this message because my entire status update log for csgo ze is kinda hidden away

Alright so i looked at mysql syntax since 5:40 am today after that zuff showed me some error logs a few days ago. Finally got around to fix an rare issue where buying playermodels in the store could cause server crashes. It should be completely safe now.
Also before if you bought a playermodel without rejoining you could buy it again which would not do anything except of being a waste of tokens. I now made sure that this cant happen anymore.

Last edited:
Added Beams that you can buy in the shop. They follow you around on the feet. Next stuff i still have to do is improve the color changes of the Rainbow beam and add an option to hide beams in case people dont want to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.