shinigami admin app

Mar 24, 2017
ola como estas mi amigos.

most of you probably already know me well but to those who don't. I'm shini, been admin on gfl for few years. I'm pretty laid back and relaxed. Since its dead though I'll play more here. figured might as well ask for admin.

o/

honestly I was prepared to write something serious but seeing the other admin apps I went with this. Also I don't really know what else to say. I can answer any questions. I don't intend to leave GFL as admin but when theres 0 to 3 players on I don't really feel like playing and the server is usually dead around the time I'm awake. I know how admin commands and sourcebans work. I have a lot of free time though I'll be spending more time outside as the weather gets better. My hobby is sightseeing.

edit: I am 22 years old. I'm dutch. I have a microphone.

Well. Because I don't really know you I cant tell if you could be admin. Also the other admins got it by talking to a Global admin so don't mind the other admin apps. I'm busy right now but I could take a look in to this later.

Reactions: shinigami senpai
I'm open to any constructive criticism.

edit: I understand the uncertainty people that don't know me have. I'd also be totally fine with a trial period for that reason. or if you guys want to get to know me better ingame first that's also totally fine. I just wanted to let u guys know I'm interrested. I'll can always hop on discord as well if u wanna talk to me personally. feel free to add me on steam too.

Last edited:
i like shinigami too but i would not be overhesitating things like glacius and dog@n. Shini could be good admin material but his entire time counted so far on our ze server is under 3 hours. Also if you use sprays that fall into the same category as soft serves on our server we cant make you admin out of moral reasons. Last thing is that we have an group of "global admins" which job it is to select the admin team we run. So you kinda need those 3 guys to aprove you.

But yeah the burdens you face can be overcome, they are not too difficult, so if you try a bit you could have an easy time entering the admin team.

We had a talk and it is pretty much what jenz said. If you keep being active in the next weeks and we have no troubles with any of your sprays, you will get a shot at it then :)
So for the moment it is denied, but we can talk about that in some weeks again.