Server Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
More about the community, we will react to these messages on this thread respectfully. We will go through the current situation with admins and make sure that the admin powers are used more carefully with clear point of keeping the gameplay going smooth. We will also most likely choose 3rd Global Admin to help out with the decision making. I have talked already before about the events, but expect to have regular events again at summer, and new Event Manager also hopefully.

For final words, I will take my responsibility for making sure that we may have some good changes happen soon. I will also handle the punishment myself, as it was mostly me who was involved here. I respect @Schicksal 's concern about the state of the community, but I won't allow the insults go past. I will give you 1 and half a month silence on the server, and I hope next time we can discuss without going too personal.

Edit: I will reduce the punishment, if I have a personal apologize from you Schick. I will apologize for this stupid hassle that happened during gris, but the words you said and have said of me were way past of normal taunting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.