renko admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.

renko

Admin
Aug 3, 2020
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname: renko
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95980168
-Server(s) you are applying for: Minigames
-Current Activity: I play in the server quite regularly

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.
To help the server and the players and to make the server a better place for everyone and keep all the cheaters and trolls away, also because there aren't really many admins active on MG.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.
I have been admin in Supreme Elite zombie escape server for a couple of months and on a minigames server and i know the basic commands and stuff.

4. Can you play during late hours? Do you have the possibility to play during late hours (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage the server around these hours by yourself.
Usually at this time the Minigames server isn't really active but i will try to play during this time if needed.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate or breaking the server rules on purpose. Explain to us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seem important to you.
For MG i will take this as someone who is suspected of cheating, First i will record a demo and spectate him and watch him closely and look at the logs, When i make sure that he is cheating/scripting i will give the appropriate punishment according to the rules.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!
Thanks for reading my application, I hope to make this server a better and fun place for everyone.

Last edited:
Hi renko,

Your admin application has been DENIED. Certain aspects of your behavior that you have previously shown on the server as a player make you unfit as an admin currently and you also have put no extra effort into your application and simply copied the last one.

Improving a couple of things can give you a better chance next time. You can apply again after 3 months.

For further details contact a member of the senior admin team.

Application closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.