Poll for Event #1

Which map do you want for the next Event ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do have Mako v6 is the server. Also, if the map you want to make an event on isn't on the server, request it.
You may make an event on any map, even if we don't have it on the server. We'll be sure it's available for the duration of the event.
God-has-spoken.jpg

We do have Mako v6 is the server. Also, if the map you want to make an event on isn't on the server, request it.
You may make an event on any map, even if we don't have it on the server. We'll be sure it's available for the duration of the event.

Okay good to know I was thinking in the other way (Doing Event on map we have only)
But yeah that's right we can do that :3

Btw if you can add a little v6 after Mako because some ppl don't want to vote ...

If it become either Mako or Minas you can count me up anytime.
I really feel like playing them again.
But i prefer mako, because im better in that map than in minas.

Ok i just have to say something because clearly you guys (all of you exept those who voted other maps) are so fun.
You always say, each time mako v6 is on nomination on servers (i mean not only unloze) "oh it's a shitty map " you NEVER vote it, and now you all want that map, top kek. It's just a kinda fun. Personnally i like mako v6 but i vote for stalker which is in my opinion more interesting. Except for a nemesis mako yes

Reactions: ZeGaWa
Status
Not open for further replies.