Poll for Event #1

Which map do you want for the next Event ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeGaWa

The Real Futa
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
France
Hellooooooow Unloze \o

As you know Unloze is slowly coming back so we don't do an event this week-end I think it will be schedule for the next-week end Saturday or Sunday I'll write the event topic Tuesday to letting people time to vote.

I talked with Qlimax and we think we can choose 2 maps for the event.
The second map will be played only if we have enough time and players.

So there you go the poll is open boiz \o

EDIT: The last option is not for Mako I did a mistake sorry. It's for Minas

Last edited:
If it's the latest serpentis than sure. Even stalker is a good option. But mako and minas? Are they worth making an event for? Usually on events we should play either hard maps or maps that are rarely played on the server (with the exception of updates to already existing ones).

If it's the latest serpentis than sure. Even stalker is a good option. But mako and minas? Are they worth making an event for? Usually on events we should play either hard maps or maps that are rarely played on the server (with the exception of updates to already existing ones).

Yeah I agree but a lot of player want Minas or Mako and that's why I said if we beated them too fast we can go on the second map of the poll :)

btw @Géovanni can you stop that it's really anonying D:

Yeah I agree but a lot of player want Minas or Mako and that's why I said if we beated them too fast we can go on the second map of the poll :)
Nobody want Mako Event unless it's Nemesis. The map is 0 challenge.
Or is it for Mako v6, then why not. Please specify it in the poll.

And Minas is not that hard.

Reactions: vinto and Blake
We could start the event with mako nemesis, then people will come easily. And after it we play Serpentis (or Santa).

btw @Géovanni can you stop that it's really anonying D:
The problem is that the people who want mako and minas leave after the map is played. Doing either mako nemesis or v6 would be much better, like Moltard said.

Well if you don't want Minas or Mako you can vote for Serpentis or Stalker :)
That's why I added more than Mako because imo I don't like Mako as an event map but Qlimax suggest it to me so I put it in the poll :)

MINAS OR MAKO! MINAS OR MAKO! MINAS OR MAKO! MINAS OR MAKO! MINAS OR MAKO! MINAS OR MAKO! MINAS OR MAKO! MINAS OR MAKO!
SERIOUSLY BEEN TOO LONG!

Reactions: Rascalf and Serra
@Struppi do we have MakoV6 on the server ?

Well actualy it's our first new event on the new forum ect
So imo we dont need to start with a real challenged map.
Maybe i'm wrong I cant always choose the good map for everyone, i'm sorry :(
So let's see with the poll I dont want to play Minas or Mako because even if they are on admin nomination (maybe now we can remove them btw) they are not event map but it's just my opinion.

But don't worry I have plenty idea of event and not only normal event :wlenny:

Reactions: qlimaX
Zegawa = Event Manager

"I hope it's MakoV6 "
Then go edit the poll, and modify Mako int Mako v6.
I'm not voting until I know which mako it is.

Zegawa = Event Manager

"I hope it's MakoV6 "
Then go edit the poll, and modify Mako int Mako v6.
I'm not voting until I know which mako it is.

I can't edit my own poll AND I CAN'T add map on the server even if I'm the "Event Manager" ;)

minas......mako..............
post-30381-Is-it-too-much-to-ask-for-both-zyJv.gif

Reactions: Radiothere
I can't edit my own poll AND I CAN'T add map on the server even if I'm the "Event Manager" ;)
We do have Mako v6 is the server. Also, if the map you want to make an event on isn't on the server, request it.
You may make an event on any map, even if we don't have it on the server. We'll be sure it's available for the duration of the event.

Reactions: Moltard
Status
Not open for further replies.