Pls remove 0 Ping from the Server

pulling the "you got banned" card. Shows that you don't have anymore to say, bcs what he wrote hit you hard :pogchamp:
Its okey, i raged so hard, idk how to discribe. i have to learn the lasers more, and now i have 0 Ping enabled lol

So it seems he only reason people die to laser on unloze is that they are used to super big jump height that nide/gfl use.

0 ping is totally fine, and can be disabled if you really think it's a problem for you

So it seems he only reason people die to laser on unloze is that they are used to super big jump height that nide/gfl use.

0 ping is totally fine, and can be disabled if you really think it's a problem for you
So, if i understand that, i only have to jump late, and not that early anymore, i thinks thats the problem bcs the laser isnt a laser anymore.

So, if i understand that, i only have to jump late, and not that early anymore, i thinks thats the problem bcs the laser isnt a laser anymore.
you have to jump it when it's near you. if you test offline you would have 0 ping too

the 0-ping plugin isn't working properly. in some situations it functions like it's supposed to, in others it just doesn't. even if disabled via console, you occasionally run into situations where you die (e.g. of a laser), not knowing what you did wrong. my main complaint here is, that it's not working consistently (enabled or disabled). as a result, it's not the same as playing offlline - as a professional offliner i can assure you that.

playing deadcore during the event yesterday yet again showed me (and others) that the plugin is buggy. before yoshmi's solo, we reached the last lasers with 5 ppl and everyone died. this literally never happens elsewhere. i also died on stage c of an orange laser without even being close to it. i reviewed the demo and it looks ridiculously. i have better chances to survice when playing on an asian server with 300ping, because i can adapt to it. just some current examples... before the introduction of this plugin, i never had similar issues on this server.

several experienced players and laser fags now complained about this plugin and you still don't take them seriously. most of you guys who claim that the plugin is working perfectly fine, don't even play laser maps regularly. i appreciate your effort trying to make the server enjoyable for everyone, but the plugin ain't working flawlessly. please reconsider removing it.

TL;DR
plugin isn't working properly/consistently, please remove it

the 0-ping plugin isn't working properly. in some situations it functions like it's supposed to, in others it just doesn't. even if disabled via console, you occasionally run into situations where you die (e.g. of a laser), not knowing what you did wrong. my main complaint here is, that it's not working consistently (enabled or disabled). as a result, it's not the same as playing offlline - as a professional offliner i can assure you that.

playing deadcore during the event yesterday yet again showed me (and others) that the plugin is buggy. before yoshmi's solo, we reached the last lasers with 5 ppl and everyone died. this literally never happens elsewhere. i also died on stage c of an orange laser without even being close to it. i reviewed the demo and it looks ridiculously. i have better chances to survice when playing on an asian server with 300ping, because i can adapt to it. just some current examples... before the introduction of this plugin, i never had similar issues on this server.

several experienced players and laser fags now complained about this plugin and you still don't take them seriously. most of you guys who claim that the plugin is working perfectly fine, don't even play laser maps regularly. i appreciate your effort trying to make the server enjoyable for everyone, but the plugin ain't working flawlessly. please reconsider removing it.

TL;DR
plugin isn't working properly/consistently, please remove it

While you may or may not have a point in it being broken, nothing you have said so far indicates it being broken (even the demo, because it doesn't show how it actually was. Need to record ingame). And it being disabled for you is it ACTUALLY being disabled. There is no "it perhaps affects anyway". You even stating that shows clearly you don't know how the plugin is designed. If it's off, it IS off. If you still die then, you're only using 0 ping as a scapegoat. I am sorry, but that is a reality you will have to accept.

I am not trying to dismiss your point, just saying that there's nothing to back it up :shrug:
Of course we take it seriously. It's just we have no gathered proof so far of it being scuffed. Only a handful of players reporting it. Trust me, we are not dismissing it. Every person reporting this is a step close to actually removing it. Yes, we have had some admins observe and comment on this as well. This is still under investigation.

While you may or may not have a point in it being broken, nothing you have said so far indicates it being broken (even the demo, because it doesn't show how it actually was. Need to record ingame).
i can't prove that it's broken, but after playing ze for almost a decade now i can certainly determine when sth isn't working the way it should be. the demo i reviewed showed pretty much exactly what i saw when i was ingame. based on my personal experience (no clear indication) i'm 100% sure that the plugin isn't working consistently. just my 2 cents..

And it being disabled for you is it ACTUALLY being disabled. There is no "it perhaps affects anyway". You even stating that shows clearly you don't know how the plugin is designed. If it's off, it IS off. If you still die then, you're only using 0 ping as a scapegoat. I am sorry, but that is a reality you will have to accept.
i don't need to know how the plugin exactly works to share my experience here. like i said, even if disabled, it still seemed to affect my gameplay (at least in some situations). i could be totally wrong here, but i highly doubt that, since several other players have experienced the same issue. you may not be able to understand what we are talking about, if you haven't played lasermaps regularly before and after the plugin was introduced.

like i said, even if disabled, it still seemed to affect my gameplay (at least in some situations). i could be totally wrong here, but i highly doubt that, since several other players have experienced the same issue
Well, I'm not calling you a liar. And if other players have stated the same, then I don't know what to reply. It's very paradoxal. You're essentially telling me the same thing as that removing the plugin still affects your gameplay as if the plugin was there. See the paradox? But yea, this is not my call in the end.

The 0 ping aspect works fine for me, disabling it causes issues and after testing it seems like "disabling" 0 ping isn't properly disabling it which is where issues come into play
i have better chances to survice when playing on an asian server with 300ping, because i can adapt to it.
Try actually playing with 300+ ping if you think it's easier, it's not only lasers that will be lagging.
listen to god shredder and remove it until its fixed, thxbye PS: remove zammo aswell
Don't like zammo but both nide and gfl have a more overpowered version of zammo that no one seems to give a fuck about

When the plugin is "disabled", all it does is assume the player already has 0 ping, and so it doesn't move the laser trigger/boss hitbox back in time. If there is a bug anywhere, it would probably be in the mechanism that blocks the touching of triggers on the server side. With botox gone, I don't think such a bug can be fixed if it exists.

Reactions: Malala
look i'm not a professional at lasers but i can tell that at some point the plugin wasn't accurate -and i actually said that in 0 ping topic- or to be more clear ping is not constant it keep going up and down (if it was 1,2,10 it is doesn't matter but the ping is not constant) so it may be a reason why laser's timing are different from time to time or the other reason that ppl is talking which is the plugin doesn't work perfectly , also i suspected some deaths by lasers that there was an issue with it (i disabled the plugin and it is disabled all the time) but again i'm not a professional laser dodger so i can't tell if it was my fault or the plugin having some issues but when i hear from players like luke and shredder (there is some ppl complaining about it and they are known as a high skilled ze players but not gonna mention bcuz they didn't take it serious so maybe they was joking or something idk) i really rethink about the plugin and how does it work