Pls remove 0 Ping from the Server

Luke

Veteran User
Aug 27, 2017
U cant even dodge a simple laser anymore, u jump one and u die after 1 second of nothing.

Its like impossible to win Westersand anymore.

Its time to take 0 Ping off the Server. Thanks

Reactions: FierceG
Just because you're incapable of timing your jumps doesn't mean that the plugin is broken.

The 0 ping plugin works perfectly exactly as intended. I am not going to go in detail about everything as we already had a massive thread over the LagCompensation plugin but I am going to emphasize and remind you of these two things:

A video of how 0 ping works.

Accurate representation of how LagComp WORKS In-game.
unknown.png

As these gentlemen below me have kindly pointed out that you can disable the plugin via typing !lagcomp in the chat if you're still having trouble adjusting or just straight-up dislike the LagComp plugin.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSilentBang
And don't forget that you can effectively disable it for yourself with !lagcomp or !0ping.

Subjectively I'd say that now more people are surviving lasers and boss fights with lagcomp than without.
You wouldn't turn the engine lag compensation off either, would you? Maybe for your opponent if you could lol.

The yellow lasers are easy, but the red ones fucking allmost everybody up

Here, i recordet the Demo of Wester v7 where we failed on the red lasers.

I hate 0 ping as much as the next guy but on the second one u definitely didn't make it, first one is iffy but you need to record it in game not from demo because there can be lag on demo and the lasers can look to be in different spots. But as said above if you have it off then its not 0 pings fault, although i will say even with it off i have experienced some weird lasers on rare occasions depending on the map but might just be my shitty laptop.

Reactions: William! :D
Checked the demo and you were playing with 37-38 ms perma, which is low enough. But yeah idk.
Myself have disabled it and however still get surprised by dying, when i felt like i wouldn't at all. But now since like 3 weeks ago it just seems fine.
Idk just seems tricky sometimes.

I hate 0 ping as much as the next guy but on the second one u definitely didn't make it, first one is iffy but you need to record it in game not from demo because there can be lag on demo and the lasers can look to be in different spots. But as said above if you have it off then its not 0 pings fault, although i will say even with it off i have experienced some weird lasers on rare occasions depending on the map but might just be my shitty laptop.
I hate it so much that i dont want to play on Unloze that much anymore, on Nide i can dodge everything and there is no 0 Ping, same as GFL.

@Luke
You do realise that if you turn it off, it's actually off, right?
It doesn't affect the laser for you.

I'm confused. You're not using the plugin but you want it removed?
Why?

Also, I watched the video posted above.
You jumped as if you had 0 ping on, perfectly over the laser.
However, as you mentioned, you turned 0 ping off.
Found the issue.

Nide has 1.10 jump height you turbo autist.
UNLOZE has 1.05
I don't want to play on UNLOZE without root access guyse gimme I want
Didnt u get banned on the forum? lol, how can u still type?

Reactions: BadA
pulling the "you got banned" card. Shows that you don't have anymore to say, bcs what he wrote hit you hard :pogchamp:

Reactions: Meir