Do you think shaduw is admin material?

• No. (yes)

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • FUCK NO.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, you got that only because of some stupid bet about populating the server. Not even the proper way. Second, never seen you actually help a single soul and with your attitude and behaviour I doubt that will ever happen.

And no, I wasn't the one who made this thread cancerous and childish. Cough.. Spuudy get out with your cringy kid replies I just pointed out what others think. And there are much better candidates for this role. (And before you go into that again, no, i am not talking about myself.)

First off, it doesn't matter how the server gets populated. What matters is that it gets populated. Second, my attitude and behaviour is filled with memes, which sometimes i do to much but atleast the atmosphere is fun instead of an office like you are trying to make here.

You were actually the one who made this thread cancerous and childish cause you made it. You pointed nothing out what people think you are just escalating this to a mess. Almost no one even noticed that i got advisor on the forums.

So how about you fuck off and go fap to dragons, thanks.

I thought shaduw being admin was a joke for that night and thats it, didn't really think it was really shaduw being admin.

oh well, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

(edit: damn 12 votes to make shaduw admin, didn't expect that).

So how about you fuck off and go fap to dragons, thanks.

Funny, that coming from someone with gachi avatar. Please...

And for your information, memes are okay. BUT YOU ARE OVERDOING IT. (And I mean literally, every fucking day.) Do you get it now?
I pointed out that you are unfit for this and any higher role.

End of discussion.

Last edited:
Funny, that coming from someone with gachi avatar. Please...

And for your information, memes are okay. BUT YOU ARE OVERDOING IT. (And I mean literally, every fucking day.) Do you get it now?
I pointed out that you are unfit for this and any higher role.

End of discussion.

So you have to make a whole thread just to say that to me?
nice opinion now stop trying to look like an idiot xd

I made the thread to say how stupid and well.. illegitimate this promotion was. Looks like at least 13 people aggree with me. It's nothing personal, if only you could start acting like an adult human being sometimes, instead of being a bag full of memes... People would actually be able to listen to you without being scared for their life from all the cancer you spit.

Now, take your puny insults and stop being [Internalized Oppression] about the truth. You should feel special, you got a thread all about you. :[Internalized Oppression]:

Reactions: Vajira
Ok Spuudy.

First, how about you show your face.
Second, thanks for proving how childish you actually are.
Third, next time get your own picture, not one that was taken by Shaduw.

Oh and all the respect I ever had for you, if any. It's gone.

I made the thread to say how stupid and well.. illegitimate this promotion was. Looks like at least 13 people aggree with me. It's nothing personal, if only you could start acting like an adult human being sometimes, instead of being a bag full of memes... People would actually be able to listen to you without being scared for their life from all the cancer you spit.

Now, take your puny insults and stop being [Internalized Oppression] about the truth. You should feel special, you got a thread all about you. :[Internalized Oppression]:

Well thats your opinion and those 13 other people have their reasons. And using the same argument over and over by calling me childish is childish. I accepted that i am to much of a meme and should not be taken serious. But you are now just trying to be a straigth up cunt. Instead of calling other people to start act like a grown up how about you start first, since grown ups usually admit their mistakes which you obviously lack.

Ok Spuudy.

First, how about you show your face.
Second, thanks for proving how childish you actually are.
Third, next time get your own picture, not one that was taken by Shaduw.

Oh and all the respect I ever had for you, if any. It's gone.

.......jpg

Yeah, I am not even going to reply to that thing since it's pointless with retard like you. However I like one part of that reply:
But you are now just trying to be a straigth up cunt.

Says the guy who sends Spuudy my picture to "roast" me with his overly unfunny insults. Also the guy who took that picture without my approval and ALSO the guy who is now "Advisor". Yeah. Sure mate. You sure are doing your job. This role went up your head pretty quickly.

Edit: give Oni the last word and lock this shit up

Last edited:
I think everyone knows that Shaduw is just a source of pure cancer, with loads of memes in his bag, and people know that they should take it easy, but still, some people really enjoys his presence, and maybe (I don't know) those 13 people who voted for "FUCK NO." just can't take it easy... but I don't get it why did you have to make this thread, you should already know that he's always just fucking joking, and you keep talking about being childish

Thanks for letting me know i'll be sure to write it down in my diary and think about it in my sleep.

his cancerous jokes and memes are funny only for cancerous people, you need to be on his level to laugh with him at the memes and jokes filled with pure cancer he likes

his cancerous jokes and memes are funny only for cancerous people, you need to be on his level to laugh with him at the memes and jokes filled with pure cancer he likes
His jokes were funny for only the 3 first times after that they just became shit because he keeps saying the same shit over and over again.

This thread is nasty and a form of online bullying. It should be locked. Only voting should be possible since all sides had the chance to share their thoughts by now. That is what a petition is about.

Then it's up to our admins and leaders if they want to bring it up in the next admin meeting.

Last edited:
Thanks rascalf i hope you keep contributing as a great admin to the community, keep it up im proud of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.