• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serra

Trash Dragon
VIP
Oct 11, 2016
Glacius' bed
(For any of you smartasses, no I don't mean moving him up in the rank)

Pretty self-explanatory. Shaduw is just not the advisor/admin material, sorry m8.
Remember when staff got drunk and abused the living shit out of Mako? Remember Rushaway? Remember ANY Unloze drama? This, all together will happen with shaduw, every day. :TBD:

Reactions: Mike and qlimaX
It's not about being jealous (I already got asked anyway, but i dont have time for that) It's about you being completely retarded and cancerous. And yeah if you spam enough people to join, you will fill the server alright.

It's not about being jealous (I already got asked anyway, but i dont have time for that) It's about you being completely retarded and cancerous. And yeah if you spam enough people to join, you will fill the server alright.

If i fill up the server than why take away my advisor FailFish

Reactions: Brook
I think Shaduw should have at least server root, but because of some people who would get [Internalized Oppression], he only got Advisor :wlenny:

Reactions: KappaPride
Remember when staff got drunk and abused the living shit out of Mako? Remember Rushaway? Remember ANY Unloze drama? This, all together will happen with shaduw, every day.
I guess you're a psychic now ehhh? Really makes you think.......

To me you just sound buthurt as fuck you autistic pickler get off unloze already.......
Nobody even likes you (besides from blue) :> have a nice day <3

Reactions: KappaPride

To me you just sound buthurt as fuck you autistic pickler get off unloze already.......
giphy.gif

I guess you are plain retarded ehhh? Do you even know how Shaduw is acting? Besides from being absolutely cancerous and childish he's overflowing with gachi memes all day, I hear nothing else on TS. (One of the few reasons why several people stopped going there and why we had a channel Shaduw couldn't even join. Yes, that bad.)

Sidenote: Who the fuck are you again?

If i fill up the server than why take away my advisor FailFish

It's not about filling up the server. That's not even what advisor should be doing. It's nice you can fill up the server but as I said above, you really dont fit there. I can't even imagine you helping someone without spanking them with a fucking leash all the time and spamming them with gachi. :wlenny:

And I sense no creativity in you. Welcome back to 2010 memes

Are you even trying?

Last edited:
I guess you are plain retarded ehhh? Do you even know how Shaduw is acting? Besides from being absolutely cancerous and childish he's overflowing with gachi memes all day, I hear nothing else on TS. (One of the few reasons why several people stopped going there and why we had a channel Shaduw couldn't even join. Yes, that bad.)

Sidenote: Who the fuck are you again?

It's not about filling up the server. That's not even what advisor should be doing. It's nice you can fill up the server but as I said above, you really dont fit there. I can't even imagine you helping someone without spanking them with a fucking leash all the time and spamming them with gachi. :wlenny:
Isn't this thread cancerous and childish?
I only got advisor on the forums for a week which makes me able to not do anything.
Pretty self-explanatory. Shaduw is just not the advisor/admin material, sorry m8.
Remember when staff got drunk and abused the living shit out of Mako? Remember Rushaway? Remember ANY Unloze drama? This, all together will happen with shaduw, every day.
:TBD:
Maybe get your facts straight first?

Shaduw's been an advisor for a week already, but nothing happened... I don't say that you were wrong, because this is just the beginning, but nothing bad had happened yet, and probably won't

Isn't this thread cancerous and childish?
I only got advisor on the forums for a week which makes me able to not do anything.
:TBD:
Maybe get your facts straight first?

First off, you got that only because of some stupid bet about populating the server. Not even the proper way. Second, never seen you actually help a single soul and with your attitude and behaviour I doubt that will ever happen.

And no, I wasn't the one who made this thread cancerous and childish. Cough.. Spuudy get out with your cringy kid replies I just pointed out what others think. And there are much better candidates for this role. (And before you go into that again, no, i am not talking about myself.)

Reactions: MEEP OG
Status
Not open for further replies.