• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
I would probably like to add more maps but with the current way that polls work it looks like i can only make a poll about a single map at a time. ze_games is a pretty badly made map and the only thing that kind of makes it funny is the music, the entire map is just a joke but i feel like we should probably just get rid of it at this point. Just vote for whatever you think.

Reactions: Exodus and Ostkand
dont put it admin only, remove it completly :president:

(did someone delete my awesome signature????)

Reactions: Exodus
The map I have in mind is cyberderp (http://gamebanana.com/maps/176667). We used to have this map but it was removed due to it being not played at all and I want to change that (not only for this one but for all the maps that are underplayed).

Oh and also: I remember someone asking us to add ze_bathroom to the nomination list but I don't think anyone did it.

Reactions: vinto
The map I have in mind is cyberderp (http://gamebanana.com/maps/176667). We used to have this map but it was removed due to it being not played at all and I want to change that (not only for this one but for all the maps that are underplayed)
+1 for this. Cyberderp should be played more often.
I'm not really going to miss this ze_games map, because honestly I didn't like it that much. So yeah, go ahead and remove it or put it to admin nomination. I'd rather play santassination 24/7 than this map :pogchamp:

Really? I guess I'm lucky then, because that map never crashed my game. At least not on i3d, so maybe it's a server plugin that crashes the map or the map needs a good crash-preventing-cfg.

Same here. It never crashed when I was playing it on any server (don't remember about unloze but I'm sure it still never did for me).

games is a classic, fit for letting the server release their Lifeblood of Zombie Escape so they dont have to vent it on tryhard maps

games is a classic, fit for letting the server release their Lifeblood of Zombie Escape so they dont have to vent it on tryhard maps
There is nothing funny in games. It look like shit and the gameplay is shit.
If they want Lifeblood of Zombie Escape, ze_random (or even icecap) is a better choice.

Reactions: Neon
well, just removed games from nomination list. Also towards all the people who suggest cyberderp, i guess i could talk with zacade, or glacius or with struppi about it or whoever might care. I am alright with adding it back into public nomination but its always the same. We already did this 3 times before and everytime ended up removing the map again after a few weeks because of unlucky client crashes. Its pretty much the same as the descending train in biohazard sewer where sometimes nobody crashes and other times half the server gets kicked.

If we start removing maps cause they are shit, i could give u a list full of it =P

Reactions: jenz
well sure you can come with suggestions kabzor. They are probably going to trigger people but yeah its just suggestions so hue

Cyberderp never crashed my client either. Funny map. Not too easy. Not too hard.

Can't be helped though, if it's unstable for other people.

Reactions: vinto
FUCKING + 1000 for cyberderp. Verry nice map. Awsome, but yea there is a problem with a crash... sometimes. But i think giving a chance for this map is a good idea. A crash time to time is nothing :kappa:

But i have to say, and like some ppls told me, @Moltard it's not to u to tell it's bad or not.
Personnaly this map make me laugh a little, mostly because of music yea, but i like to play ze games after some huge tryhard. Same for random. Dont tell "something is like this" based on ur POV. Games is funny for some ppls, it's a fact.

Personnaly i vote no. A map should be removed from the list by the moment it broke completely the server, or unplayable, or verry bad (it's not the case of games because ppls vote for it, and not only 2 ppls)

About kabzor 's proposition... mmh how to say, make a list of map that have to be removed based on his tastes is a verry bad idea. Remove some maps because they are "shit" is the best way to lose some players who vote for them

Reactions: TheSilentBang
I'll try it today (if it's voted).

Edit: We just played the map. Besides the fact that no one knew what to do until the last round, we still won 1 stage and no one crashed (at least I didn't notice anyone crashing) which is good. We had only 30 people playing but it's still a good sign.

Last edited:
i knew what to do, but i think we were the only 2 :kappa: this map has to be play more often

Reactions: grinderp
Status
Not open for further replies.