Oct 23, 2016
Russia
1. General information.
- Maus (Midnight runner)
-STEAM_0: 1: 55805927
-CSS ZE
- Several hours a day.

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I like the server for a long time and have been playing it for a long time. I want to be able to help with the server as well as help the players. Very brief and concise.

3. What is your past experience and what else can help us if you are an administrator?
I was an admin on Nide for several years. I like to help new and old players as much as possible, and I don't like people who Troll and stop other players from playing.

4. Can you play during busy hours?
Yes, if I'm not at work.

5. Imagine yourself as a new admin who suspects that the player is deliberately inflating the air .
if a player trolls and prevents other people from playing, then first I will talk to him, give him a warning, if he does not understand, then he will be punished.

6 .Thank you for reading my application !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinagrida
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You can agree with him, but at least make something with your own words, dont just copy paste the entire thing lul

Reactions: TheSilentBang
[QUOTE = "bAka, post: 21046, member: 21"] Я просто оставлю это здесь [USER = 133] @Maus [/ USER]
https://unloze.com/threads/sinagridas-application.2150/ [/ QUOTE]
baka don't judge too harshly. I just agree with Sinagrida.
It is not bad at all that you agree with Sinagrida, but put some of your own perspective and thoughts into it. Make it more personal I would say. IMO, too short and concise.
However, I know you are an active member and with additional information. I think you would be a great candidate. GL

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaka
Hello Maus.

Your application has been DENIED

We don't see you as admin material (atleast not yet) for reasons having with your obsession with FF Maps.
If you can proof us that you also play on Unloze Casual Maps and not just join for FF Maps, things may look different.

Hope to see you ingame!

Status
Not open for further replies.