It's time to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serra

Trash Dragon
VIP
Oct 11, 2016
Glacius' bed
Can you like at least start to pretend that you are actually trying to fix your mistakes? Since the old forums exploded, everything has been going downhill with this community. And if you are wondering, there are people who talked to me about this shit and how they want to just give up on you. I was the one staying positive and telling them "everything will be fine".
I GUESS NOT. What the fuck is management even doing anymore? Jenz doesn't seem to care enough to put his admins into line, Slutty Rainbow is being a cringy little faggot all over again, hiding his crippling depression behind tons of memes and I haven't heard about george for ages. The only ones who actually seem to be doing all the work and making forums/servers function are Glacius, Zuff and Nivinski.

Seriously, can't cope with your shit anymore.
Just stop.

Last edited:
66223546.jpg

BY THE WAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY U MUPPET
9c939e6c661289bc06b9a5babc117894.jpg

Last edited:
Trust me, we are ALL (well, nearly all of us) working hard to ensure everyone is having a fun time on Unloze. Sometimes shit becomes too much and we want to release some steam, we do that in the way of shitposting a bit.
We ARE putting admins in line, we are really trying, but keep in mind, we are 'kids' too and want to have fun from time to time.
Currently we have nearly everything under control and if you have some suggestions, please let us know but also back up your suggestions with arguments so we can work on it.

George is really busy with school at the moment, once he is done with that or if he has time, he will emerge from the shadows again.

Sorry once again that we pissed you off on your birthday, also apologies to everyone else who got pissed off by the way we acted.

<please only serious talk in this thread, shitposting can be done in the off-topic section>

Suggestions? Maybe teach Jenz some PR stuff. The way he "announced" the theme change, is just disgusting, even more for THE LEADER of the community. Or if you want to shit post, don't do it in important threads like the fucking theme poll.

Sidenote for Glacius and Jenz, getting drunk and getting high is SUCH A GREAT IDEA OF DEALING WITH THINGS.

Reactions: Caught
I was the one staying positive and telling them "everything will be fine".
Atleast you are always positive Serra and it's a real good point I appreciate you for that \o

Jenz doesn't seem to care enough to put his admins into line
I don't think he don't care, because he's always trying to help us even when he's at uni, for example today VIP and Admin power was broken, he was at uni and searching for a solution when I asked on the Staff Group.

Slutty Rainbow is being a cringy little faggot all over again, hiding his crippling depression behind tons of memes
Well for Texxy I don't maybe he just need to make a break and his break it's by doing meme and joke... idk

I haven't heard about george for ages
George said he was really busy with is Real Life, Uni and Study ect he was back today.

The only ones who actually seem to be doing all the work and making forums/servers function are Glacius, Zuff and Nivinski.
And yeah I can't totaly denied it for the forum Glacius he's working really hard.
Zuff is working a lot on Gmod too
Niv .. well it's Niv he's always busy but we can always count on him when there is big problem that's why I like him :3

But you CAN'T said they are doing all the job by themself, you don't see the background of Unloze, even me as a simple Admin I just see a little part.

I'm trying to be neutral and not taking side because I don't want to see this community falling in part.
We are humans, we all do mistake, we all can be in a bad moon sometimes.
We have to try and keep our mood for ourself and not screaming it on the community, ofc we can talk if you just feelbad (I'm talking for everyone)

OFC There is many drama on Unloze, It's a part of a community all can't be pink and fluffy everyday ofc. But it's how we managed to step up to make Unloze a good community.

Reactions: qlimaX and Serra
@jenz I honestly couldn't care less about how you deal with your problems, it's your life, but if it's affecting your decision making, much more as a leader of a bigger group, then it's a problem. Trust me, I have had hard days too and I know it sucks, but if you do get yourself some release (with whatever), please stay away from important decision making.

Reactions: Mike and ZeGaWa
I honestly couldn't care less how you deal with your problems, but if it's affecting your decision making, much more as a leader of a bigger group, then it's a problem. Trust me, I have had hard days too and I know it sucks, but if you do get yourself some release (with whatever), stay away from important decision making.

Could you PLEASE tell us how this is affecting our decision making? I don't see how this is affecting it.
This is not an important decision, it is a theme decision that we actually never made a public poll about. Important decisions are decisions that directly impact the community, not something that is purely aesthetic.
Like I said, please back up your statements, don't just blatantly throw out some accusations.

Reactions: Erebus
Serra I really like the input of you but you seem very outraged about this topic. As i am forced to type this as nicely as possible. :iregretmylife:
Can you give us an insight of you that gets you outraged and furious.

Reactions: Brook and Erebus
serra i am really sorry because what i did. I could have said that thing in a more nice way. The thing i just wanted to say is that its one person that has to do the entire work to involving alot of people that dont even know what the work is about is just wrong, thats all i wanted to say. sorri for the rest.

zega be like
Well not really like I said I'm just trying to be neutral and said what I have in my mind and on my heart.
A community need communication, without communication we can't do shit.
When you are against a decision, when you are agree with a decision when your opinion is not clear, in a community you have to explane yourself as many time as you can. And ofc with the most chill and calm attitude. We are all from different country and understand word with different sens that's really beautiful but it can be sometimes really bad you always have to choose your word carefully.

Could you PLEASE tell us how this is affecting our decision making? I don't see how this is affecting it.
This is not an important decision, it is a theme decision that we actually never made a public poll about. Important decisions are decisions that directly impact the community, not something that is purely aesthetic.
Like I said, please back up your statements, don't just blatantly throw out some accusations.

Birdy I think you didn't get the pov of Serra, it's not really about the Poll and the decision, it's about how Jenz replied. He's our leader, the Big Guy who we are always looking and who is suppose to show us the good way. I know he's human too ofc, but as a leader sadly he have to show us the good part of him. This is how a leader work and keep is community as 1 unity. And for the poll i'm a bit agree with him because you said (Higher up) : We make a Poll choose a Theme !
So we executed what you want we vote for a theme. And now you say : Well we don't want this one because "X reason".

If at the first time you said : We will chose the Theme because there is more thing to manage around the aesthetic part, it will be more easier for us.
I think Serra will never said all of this tonight.

Dunno if you understand my pov, you know French Fag For Ever \o

Last edited:
Reactions: Erebus

That was meant generally, friend to friend. But if you want me to go in-depth... The last reply in the theme thread was more than unprofessional.

Why? Cause you idiots dont do the work
You people vote for shit without knowing the work required for it. So fuck you picklers

You wanna lead with this?

That was meant generally, friend to friend. But if you want me to go in-depth... The last reply in the theme thread was more than unprofessional.
You wanna lead with this?

well after him nothing suprises me

129aeq.jpg

Reactions: Serra
Oh yeah I almost forgot, I can't be disagree with Highers up too.
Sometimes you have to choose against the community because you know if we choose that it will be a real mess.
So yeah I understand Highers up too.

Reactions: Bird Is The Word
This thread is so serious that I would feel bad if I posted something toxic.

You forgot to mention Radiothere and Zegawa. They also do a great job. Just more time is needed to get things settled and more organised. As soon as these things are done, there shouldn't be anything anymore to be angry about.

I know what you might go through. There were so many moments where I got frustrated as well of how situations were here and I didn't feel heard. But the truth is, everyday I come back here I am glad to have friends here to talk to, to fool around with, and don't care after all when my account is hacked. Cause what matters is that this place is always here to come back to, if I need to get off some steam.

Conclusions:
1. Jenz adressed to us in a bad manner, which he should regret. No leader should speak like this to his people, no matter what. But we forget and forgive.
2. Everyone on this forum is trying to help (more or less). It's not easy to recover from what happened. It will take time but we can do it.
3. If you decide on something, stick to it unless something very important comes up. Yes one man doing the work of several others is not pleasant but it is what it is. We have our lifes as well, so you can't expect us to make this a priority.
We have to move forward now and learn from our mistakes. We need to focus on the servers and the forums and not bitch fight between us (sorry if it sounded a little cheesy, but it' s the best way I could say it right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.