Introduce yourself !

Hi, I'm Fruit. A lot of oldies know me, and I hope to get to know the new! I've been in the EZE clan since it was created a long time ago. I'm glad to see it still going strong in the UNLOZE server! Anyways, I like talking on the mic, but it will take some time for me to get adjusted with a new community right now. I've played in the Bor3dgaming Servers for a long ass time and been an admin for them for a while. I'm really laid back and easy going, I like to make friends with a lot of people. Right now, I'm just trying to get comfortable in the server and see if I really do want to come back. @Glacius I'm not officially back yet, but we'll see. I'm going to be playing until I make a decision around Christmas.

Hello my real name is Abdi (but abs is fine) and live in Denmark (Roskilde). Im 18 years old, soon 19 (next saturday) psst admun westersand event for me :D Irl i´ve just graduated as a fitness instructor and personal trainer, so feel free to add me on steam or whatever so we can make your life as healthy as possible while gaming as well. Enough about that boring stuff ;)
Just wanted to appreciate all of you guys doing an amazing job with this server. I´ve been playing ze for around 6 month and not regretted one single moment! GOOD JOB!! One more thing! I know that some of you dont like my behaviour in-game and think im "cancer", cuz to be honest i dont exactly have the best experience as a defender, due to getting caught almost every single time i try to defend xD However, i will do my best to improve and help the team as much as i can! Hopefully, in time you won´t recognize me as a boosted single-minded player, but more as a team player that helps everyone. Lastly, some of you have requested to see a picture of me so there you go! (#hateandracism incoming)

upload_2017-11-18_10-3-51.png

Ps. idk how to smile :/
Pss. I know i´m black, but atleast im not gay! (or am i :O ?)

See you on Unloze, the best server for Admun Aboose <3

Hello my real name is Abdi (but abs is fine) and live in Denmark (Roskilde). Im 18 years old, soon 19 (next saturday) psst admun westersand event for me :D Irl i´ve just graduated as a fitness instructor and personal trainer, so feel free to add me on steam or whatever so we can make your life as healthy as possible while gaming as well. Enough about that boring stuff ;)
Just wanted to appreciate all of you guys doing an amazing job with this server. I´ve been playing ze for around 6 month and not regretted one single moment! GOOD JOB!! One more thing! I know that some of you dont like my behaviour in-game and think im "cancer", cuz to be honest i dont exactly have the best experience as a defender, due to getting caught almost every single time i try to defend xD However, i will do my best to improve and help the team as much as i can! Hopefully, in time you won´t recognize me as a boosted single-minded player, but more as a team player that helps everyone. Lastly, some of you have requested to see a picture of me so there you go! (#hateandracism incoming)

View attachment 205

Ps. idk how to smile :/
Pss. I know i´m black, but atleast im not gay! (or am i :O ?)

See you on Unloze, the best server for Admun Aboose <3

The only one female who is quite active is Zena :hdlenny:

Reactions: Abs 2 and ZeGaWa
Hello, my name is Hard_GayTazer or Dany on the real life !!
I'm 23 years old, and off cours i am GAY. But no a baguette like Zegawakaéhéh :D
I like sing, dance, make movie, write story..
I play CSS since 10 years and more. I have many games like H1Z1 , overWatch, ARK, GTA 5...

I have FAcebook, Snapchat (dany.wanufel) , and instagram ! and more !

Follow me baby <3

And you know what ? I have pictures of me =>
16998722_250075728784411_866431194888514154_n.jpg 20525601_333033790488604_2183950444936526932_n.jpg 20768079_337719113353405_2598294882026357851_n.jpg

Hello!

My name is Luis in real life, but in-game i'm Batatatatatata! (maybe some more tata's, but you got it)

I only play 2 games currently: Dofus and CS Source!

I started my CS adventure playing gun game mode, but when i met zombie mode/escape, i started playing that for a very long time and i still play it! There's a lot of teamwork implicit on it and i really love that!

Thanks for reading!

Hay, I'm Nanami. I'm a mysterious person since 2 years.

"I also cut onions in my spare time and write FanFiction, I can show you my long list of OC's and Ponies but it would take too long seeing that my mentality farly outweighs yours, PS. I'm not going through a phase I swear!"

Reactions: Nanami and ZeGaWa
Hey Guys,

I'm a veteran Zombie Escape player. I used to play on the EU-Frag server (one of the best ZE servers!). I just started playing this game again after a long break. Say 'hi' to me when you see me in game, I'll be happy to talk to you!

I like gaming and reading.

Thanks for going through the whole post.

Hey there!

My name is Vasco, nickname's Ripper or XXItachi (old nick). I am from Portugal and I am a Zombie Escape player. My favourite maps are Minas Tirith, Westersand, Skyrim, Predator, Mako and Paranoid. I think I can call myself an "old-school" because I've been in ZE for so long, since 10 years old and some people know me. I've been in some ZE clans, like ZE Commandos, ZE Masters, FFVII Swifts and FFVII Elites. I used to play a lot on plagueFest, GFLClan, Sg, HellZ and now I play a lot on UNLOZE!

Glad to meet you all! :)

Hi People

My Name is TrueLegendary (No i don't want to share my real name sorry)

I Loved ZE, My first Time was a Doom Wad Called Zombie Horde, it's similar to ZE but the knockback is so insane also lesser weapons
and maps has the same stuff but some of it is changed and it's really old like 8 years or 9 years, and i loved it.

that's all for today cya :wlenny::wlenny::wlenny::wlenny::wlenny:

Hello Unloze Fags !
Been playing since CSS exist, played CS ZE since a lot of time too, stopped years ago, then play back since 2 years i guess.
I am probably the older one which scares me ....
I m a baguette.
I love sound so much doing some sound when I have time ! Been the digger of the crew :feelsamazingman:
Go by the name of so many .... Croziflette, Life is a Bitch, Panchen, MC Tron Vert, Fleur de Rondelle, .... might change again soon !
Enjoy playing CSS especially on Unloze, so many nice people, no-steamers and admin abuse !
I love to toss Rock Lee too!
Cheers guys !

Last edited: