Introduce yourself !

Top wheeze. I suppose I can share a little about myself too. I'm 23 and a software engineer. When I'm not at work I'm sat here:
ZpMA1RD.jpg

I've also been playing ZE longer than (probably) any of you, therefore my penis is definitely much bigger.

Top wheeze. I suppose I can share a little about myself too. I'm 23 and a software engineer. When I'm not at work I'm sat here:
ZpMA1RD.jpg

I've also been playing ZE longer than (probably) any of you, therefore my penis is definitely much bigger.

Nice I got the Kotobukiya Shiro(2nd release), too.I'm a little jealous on that Broccoli Tenshi^^. I'm currently waiting for my Saber Bride to arrive. Well I present to you my small collection:Collection.JPG

Greetings, people of UNLOZE!

My name is William and I am an admin, i am currently 16 years old and will turn 17 in november (the time of this post is 2017 FYI) and I live in Scunthorpe.

If you have any questions about the server or community feel free to add me on steam and ask away!

Last edited:
Introduction

Hello people! my name is Nerdypotato, Nerdy for short. Or even tato if you really want.

I joined this community some time ago, and I have to say, it's been one fun ride.
I am also one of the 'Global Admins' that UNLOZE made since prior to this change I used to be the server manager for the UNLOZE MG server.
If you have any questions you can feel free to add me on Steam if you so

wish.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110631858
Have fun!

Personal stuff:
gender -male
age -16
dwelling - England, Scunthorpe
Favourite colour - Red
sexuality - Heterosexual

GF - ofc not :wlenny:
Hobbies - Swimming, Gaming, Memes
Occupation - Student

Cya'll another time, Nerdy out! *drop mike in background*

Scunthorpe you say? I come from near Boston, that's only a stones throw away, although I now live on the south coast.

Reactions: jenz
i forgot to introduce myself normally (ull never see me normal but whatever :feelsgoodman:)

Hi my name is Vasili , i am 31 years old ( dont laugh younglings ,i play cs since the edition was 0.9) and iam from Greece (north)
I was an admin in the Greek CSS community servers and other greek servers from 2008-2012 , and after the death of our HeadAdmun (that was responsible for all css events in and National team) i stopped for a long time playing regularly ...i wasnt a fan of cs:go and i played time to time css and specially ZE, when i started to be more regular at i3d's last year of existence...when the community changed to n3xt i became Admin ,but the man who coordinated our changes managed to wreck all of our efforts, and it was that time our blooody god and saviour @Nivinski contacted with the chaos Demons @.george and @jenz and they managed to accept our community into the UNLOZE'S MADNESS, and gave the opportunity to coninue as an Admin here and unleash all my madness ikepd hidden in my basement :wlenny:

see me as youg kreepy redneck friendly admin neigbour , with a scary basement and a rusty Van with candies inside.... proppably iam the most useless Admin youll find in CS:ZE server but the same time you gonna love me for my time playing next to ya :hdlenny:

i forgot to introduce myself normally (ull never see me normal but whatever :feelsgoodman:)

Hi my name is Vasili , i am 31 years old ( dont laugh younglings ,i play cs since the edition was 0.9) and iam from Greece (north)
I was an admin in the Greek CSS community servers and other greek servers from 2008-2012 , and after the death of our HeadAdmun (that was responsible for all css events in and National team) i stopped for a long time playing regularly ...i wasnt a fan of cs:go and i played time to time css and specially ZE, when i started to be more regular at i3d's last year of existence...when the community changed to n3xt i became Admin ,but the man who coordinated our changes managed to wreck all of our efforts, and it was that time our blooody god and saviour @Nivinski contacted with the chaos Demons @.george and @jenz and they managed to accept our community into the UNLOZE'S MADNESS, and gave the opportunity to coninue as an Admin here and unleash all my madness ikepd hidden in my basement :wlenny:

see me as youg kreepy redneck friendly admin neigbour , with a scary basement and a rusty Van with candies inside.... proppably iam the most useless Admin youll find in CS:ZE server but the same time you gonna love me for my time playing next to ya :hdlenny:
Hi I'm george you probably know me as that one demon overlord that may or may not rule multiple circles of hell

Reactions: Erebus and ZeGaWa
And the only ze contest I won so far was ze_predator_ultimate where I helped "tanking" the predator with the corner glitch on the portuguese ZM Corp server.

dude i remember these days, everybody just tanking the predator in the corners. Its pretty funny because back then everybody thought doing predator the legit way was way too hard.

ps: Also fuck i just realised that this was not my old introduce yourself topic but a new one zegawa made and i just spent the last 20 mins reading through all the comments giving almost every single one a like and now i will be too late for university lectures :_:

ohwell anyways that aside.

My name is Christian, 20, currently reside in Odense, denmark,- i am from southern denmark that some people also refer to as Nordschleswig-Holstein. I study business economics & organizational behaviour. I also have a little german history class on the side.

I played css since 2010 (pretty actively considering my 16,4k hours, totaly not idling eksdee) and founded unloze in 2015. Before Unloze i mainted a bunch of danish online/gaming communities in my past. Before unloze i also used to spent a good ammount of my free time on reading Litterature in both English and German. I dont have shelves with Dank Anime figures like Dortmantlemon or Ghox but i got this i guess:
lhndxiq.jpg

tJ2jQa2.jpg

Also sorri for potato phone quality. You might not be able to see it very well in the first picture but the green and blue book are the german old and new testament which i own for some reason. You can also see my Homestuck horns :wlenny:

I think I'll have to introduce myself after having become an advisor here.

I'm D3J4de, 20 year old guy from central part of Finland (Jyväskylä). I have been enjoying myself here for about 5-6 months now and I feel delighted to be an advisor here. My number 1 goal is to have as much fun with you guys as possible.

For real life, I currently study mathematics in university ( Yeh, I was that 1 nerd guy in my class during highschool times).

For other activitiess than gaming, I also like watching anime and keeping myself on time with the latest memes on internet :wlenny:.

Let's all have fun here and see each other ingame!

PS: I also love penguins

I'm D3J4de, 20 year old guy from central part of Finland (Jyväskylä).
Happen to know Henry S. (Sage Luke) or Ronnie T. (Jyron)?
I lived in Jyväskylä for a while back in the day, and I think those fucks still hang around there.
It'd be funny if you knew them. ;^)

Happen to know Henry S. (Sage Luke) or Ronnie T. (Jyron)?
I lived in Jyväskylä for a while back in the day, and I think those fucks still hang around there.
It'd be funny if you knew them. ;^)

Haven't heard of those nigas here, since I have only been just over 1 year now here :imhorny:

Reactions: Migza