Introduce yourself !

Pure

VIP
Mar 26, 2021
Hello this is Pure, I'm 26 years old and very old player in css been playing since 2010 I think
you might have seen me before playing on ze server
Been having a great time on the server and everyone is fun and friendly so I though I join and say Hello

Last edited:

Luke

VIP
Aug 27, 2017
Hello this is Pure, I'm 26 years old and very old player in css been playing since 2010 I think
you might have seen me before playing on ze server
Been having a great time on the server and everyone is fun and friendly so I though I join and say Hello
yo

DarkGirl7

Retired Admin
Jul 15, 2021
Philippines
hei all i am DarkGirl7 my real name Angel u can call me angela angelica or dg im 17 years old from philippines
and im too shy to people but sometimes i talk to them sometimes are not and im acting like a newbie and i play css past of 4 or 5 years i think i stop playing it bc of my problem in my real life but after i fix my problem now im playing css than cs 1.6 and other cs games expect csgo i never play that game and im a gamer girl if u want to talk to me in anything or other things u can talk to me in dc im always online everyday
and thx for reading my post

Lysa

Junior Admin
Dec 17, 2020
Turkey
Hello everyone

I'm Melisa, my nickname is Lysa, I'm from Turkey but currently I am studying in Germany (ERASMUS). I am 19 years old and I play CS:S since 2017. I joined UNLOZE last year and I got attached to the Zombie Escape server. My favorite maps are The_Last_Chapter, Sunlight and Shroomforest (any). Glad to meet everyone and hope for the best.

:smug:

GS_Bany

New User
Apr 10, 2021
Slovakia
Hey, I'm Bany. My name is Ján... I like level design and mapping, but never did anything of my own. Not sure how long I remain active. Currently I have time to play because I've got the opportunity to work from home. And ye, I am old...

Revo

Retired Admin
Jul 25, 2017
Algeria
Hi,
I should have done this back in 2017 lol well better late than never iguess.
My name is revo am 21 years old am a 4th year pharmacy student, i was on the admin team on the csgo server with @Flopper and @Shino and fatima @t1nyy too.
I quit ze 3years ago cus of my big final year exam cus i had to focus more on studies and all, i came back to ze on may this year but on CSS, i knew alot of ppl and it was really nice to be back
Thank you for reading this.
have day.

Luke

VIP
Aug 27, 2017
Hi,
I should have done this back in 2017 lol well better late than never iguess.
My name is revo am 21 years old am a 4th year pharmacy student, i was on the admin team on the csgo server with @Flopper and @Shino and fatima @t1nyy too.
I quit ze 3years ago cus of my big final year exam cus i had to focus more on studies and all, i came back to ze on may this year but on CSS, i knew alot of ppl and it was really nice to be back
Thank you for reading this.
have day.
Day Have

Reactions: Revo

Peewee

New User
Oct 23, 2021
Hello my name is Peewee. I recently just got back to playing ze again a couple months ago and im usually active on the unloze ze server. Been around css ze communities from 2010-2014, mainly plaguefest, gfl, syndicate gamers, and steam gamers, then moved to playing csgo ze on gfl from 2016-2017. My favorite food is spaghetti and my fave sport is basketball and my favorite color is green.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinned

New User
Aug 12, 2021
I'm 17, played ZE first on CSGO, then CSS. I started in 2020, i knew ZE from a youtube video, it looked fun as fuck for me. Am i started playing this late?