Introduce yourself !

Hello this is Pure, I'm 26 years old and very old player in css been playing since 2010 I think
you might have seen me before playing on ze server
Been having a great time on the server and everyone is fun and friendly so I though I join and say Hello

Last edited:
Hello this is Pure, I'm 26 years old and very old player in css been playing since 2010 I think
you might have seen me before playing on ze server
Been having a great time on the server and everyone is fun and friendly so I though I join and say Hello
yo

hei all i am DarkGirl7 my real name Angel u can call me angela angelica or dg im 17 years old from philippines
and im too shy to people but sometimes i talk to them sometimes are not and im acting like a newbie and i play css past of 4 or 5 years i think i stop playing it bc of my problem in my real life but after i fix my problem now im playing css than cs 1.6 and other cs games expect csgo i never play that game and im a gamer girl if u want to talk to me in anything or other things u can talk to me in dc im always online everyday
and thx for reading my post

Hello everyone

I'm Melisa, my nickname is Lysa, I'm from Turkey but currently I am studying in Germany (ERASMUS). I am 19 years old and I play CS:S since 2017. I joined UNLOZE last year and I got attached to the Zombie Escape server. My favorite maps are The_Last_Chapter, Sunlight and Shroomforest (any). Glad to meet everyone and hope for the best.

:smug:

Hey, I'm Bany. My name is Ján... I like level design and mapping, but never did anything of my own. Not sure how long I remain active. Currently I have time to play because I've got the opportunity to work from home. And ye, I am old...

Hi,
I should have done this back in 2017 lol well better late than never iguess.
My name is revo am 21 years old am a 4th year pharmacy student, i was on the admin team on the csgo server with @Flopper and @Shino and fatima @t1nyy too.
I quit ze 3years ago cus of my big final year exam cus i had to focus more on studies and all, i came back to ze on may this year but on CSS, i knew alot of ppl and it was really nice to be back
Thank you for reading this.
have day.

Hi,
I should have done this back in 2017 lol well better late than never iguess.
My name is revo am 21 years old am a 4th year pharmacy student, i was on the admin team on the csgo server with @Flopper and @Shino and fatima @t1nyy too.
I quit ze 3years ago cus of my big final year exam cus i had to focus more on studies and all, i came back to ze on may this year but on CSS, i knew alot of ppl and it was really nice to be back
Thank you for reading this.
have day.
Day Have

Reactions: Revo
I'm 17, played ZE first on CSGO, then CSS. I started in 2020, i knew ZE from a youtube video, it looked fun as fuck for me. Am i started playing this late?

NiDE has been taken over by a certain cyberstalker, so this is where I shall do ZE for now...
I'm mainly active over on TF2 as well, on surf, 2fort and Otaku.tf's ZE servers; I never have, and never will, touch skial's ZE servers.
I've had a zero-tolerance policy for scammers, doxxers, 24/7 cyberstalkers, tacobots and associates, and impersonators for a while.