Introduce yourself !

The old guy introduces himself and who saw everything cs. Iam 34 years old guy from Finland hi! I started a long time ago play cs and first ZE maps has been cs 1.6. After a break of years, I went back to css because i got tired of playing csgo. Here iam again play css.

I am Fereloz but my real name is Abu Bakr, I'm from Morocco but my family moved to Spain for study, i'm 16 years old and i like videogames, i always loved ze since i met it since end of 2014, i met Unloze community in summer of 2020, i though i was just going to play for fun in the server but i ended up contributing a lot in the community creating ze maps, besides of playing ze, i'm a competitive Tf2 player and basketball player, i'm most of my time busy working with stuff so i don't have so much free time but i'll try to spend some for playing and mapping, thx for read and have a nice day ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wow i forgot to introduce myself

Hello I'm Selphie me is seventeen years old i'm from Pakistan and i have been playing css since 2015 no steam version i always liked zm,mg,zr,deathmatch
Even though i been playing since 7 years i still suck at css
I used to play in eu frag servers i still remember its old members
I joined Unloze in 2021
Css is the only game that has lasted long cuz i know every game i played i got bored from them like after few months
I think u can relate to that (maybe)
Soooo uh idk what else to say oh yeah i help my mom in kitchen and cleaning house since i dont have any other thing to do
And thats it

Wow i forgot to introduce myself

Hello I'm Selphie me is seventeen years old i'm from Pakistan and i have been playing css since 2015 no steam version i always liked zm,mg,zr,deathmatch
Even though i been playing since 7 years i still suck at css
I used to play in eu frag servers i still remember its old members
I joined Unloze in 2021
Css is the only game that has lasted long cuz i know every game i played i got bored from them like after few months
I think u can relate to that (maybe)
Soooo uh idk what else to say oh yeah i help my mom in kitchen and cleaning house since i dont have any other thing to do
And thats it
Helping Mom in Kitchen and cleaning house? what a nice gurl you are

Hello everyone

My name is Qaz, i'm 16 years old i from malaysia

my favroite game is Counter strike source, i play css v34 since i was kid and i start play zombie escape mod since 2 years ago the first server ze i ever play is Unloze,
when i was play that server for the first time that make me very fucking crazy happy, until 3 am i still not sleep cause so much fun Lol.
until now i still enjoy playing that server

so that it, nice to meet you all :)

#UNLOZEFOREVER