I demand a revote (vote is invalid, whilst being it a draw)

Every post full of bullshit I read so far.

First of all it is not that the maps are becoming easier, the fucking game is becoming old. If people are still not able to beat some maps in this current year after almost 10years of ze history(most players are still players from older times which are left to this game which means that they are playing for years right now). Again for people who are not able to understand these players who are left should be "professionell or at least have enough knowledge to play every single map" already what means they should be able to win every fucking ze map by far right now. Some new maps are coming out slowly but with a good leadership and good teamwork every map should be beatable right now. Again saying that with these years long "experienced" players who played at least every map 50times already it should be easy to win any map. Sometimes we fail because people are not taking the game serious since they are just coming to talk and chill out which is fine imo also but if that becomes to usual people will leave and not "try" anymore so you guys should watch out that it doesnt become like mentioned before(seeing the events). Gotta be strict sometimes what ever happens for the servers health.

Second of all servers come and servers go. Every server has his own rules/settings. This ":>" guy is just wanting to make the settings harder since we are beating every map we play every day which is his right(imo). He is neither insulting nor attacking any person out of his post. What I read out more is that hes asking for a setting which could be harder where we dont have rebuys. This guy is suggestion things and if you guys cant take it or if you cant take criticsm at all you are not worth to be here. Accept that guys opinion and try to find a solution if you "want" or just say the truths that the settings are fine and you guys as an admin team dont want to change things because it will be more elitism and maps wont be beatable anymore.

Furthermore the zombie knockback isnt balanced at all. I would like to see some changes like many others where the zombie team is more balanced on every map. I dont have any idea about knockback values so if someone is able to suggest a good thing go ahead.

The last thing I would like to mention is why would you even consider putting westersand in admin nomination only. Every fucking map in ze has been beaten 10000000times already you cant tell me that any map isnt overplayed in this game mode. Westersand takes mostly one hour and not longer its a fast map why would you guys see a problem in it? If you would start banning people who are just trolling or picking knives out at lasers or bhop scripting(you guys are aware of the ones who do) you would have helped this community way more than putting a good map into admin nomination only.

really maps are becoming easier because the fucking game is becoming old? but i saw you often die even on epic laser westersand. so it must be still a challange for you to win westersand godmode. guys it is possible to perm mute schicksal i mean he does non stop talk on mic. i know he lead a lot but besides of that he is non stop talking. i mean i need to /sm this guy each time i join the server and i dont want know how many besides me need to mute this guy. he speaks nonstop he lives in game i think this game is his reallife this nonstop talking on mic need to be stopped.

really maps are becoming easier because the fucking game is becoming old? but i saw you often die even on epic laser westersand. so it must be still a challange for you to win westersand godmode. guys it is possible to perm mute schicksal i mean he does non stop talk on mic. i know he lead a lot but besides of that he is non stop talking. i mean i need to /sm this guy each time i join the server and i dont want know how many besides me need to mute this guy. he speaks nonstop he lives in game i think this game is his reallife this nonstop talking on mic need to be stopped.
how about we living the i3d spirit again and perma silencing you, while banning you on the forum? if you got nothing productive to say just get out :)
Also you can mute a player permanently in your CSS options.

Last edited:
The last thing I would like to mention is why would you even consider putting westersand in admin nomination only. Every fucking map in ze has been beaten 10000000times already you cant tell me that any map isnt overplayed in this game mode. Westersand takes mostly one hour and not longer its a fast map why would you guys see a problem in it? If you would start banning people who are just trolling or picking knives out at lasers or bhop scripting(you guys are aware of the ones who do) you would have helped this community way more than putting a good map into admin nomination only.
Simply out of diversity reasons. We play that map every single evening. There is not a single day where we dont play westersand with a nearly full server of good players. This is just to get underplayed harder maps played more often again. Also if an admin has to nominate Wester now, we also hopefully will see v2 v5 or v7 again. It will come back to normal rotation at some point, but for the moment I think its healthier if it is not

You might not be aware of it, because you're just a selfish guy who wants to solo only and doesn't care about his teammates, but Schicksal is talking most of the time because he's leading, even when he dies on a map he tries to help other players to win the map, because without any help they might don't know the perfect time to use an item or the way where to go. Yes, he might get upset and call others noob and tell them that they fucking suck, but that's because people don't listen to him even tho he's one of the best leaders in the ZE community (i guess). Also, in my opinion, when Schicksal is raging like this, it might be motivational for some people. But I guess you won't understand this all

Furthermore the zombie knockback isnt balanced at all. I would like to see some changes like many others where the zombie team is more balanced on every map. I dont have any idea about knockback values so if someone is able to suggest a good thing go ahead.
Also, I'd like to comment on the CSGO ZE, I think the knockback should be balanced there as well. Tho it might be a bit hard, because there are people who barely shoot so if you're like alone defending then you might need higher knockback, but I think it should be still lowered because if there are defenders, then it's nearly impossible to win as a zombie (the defenders don't necessarily have to be good defenders, even if they are lucky and get 1 headshot, it makes you fly away). It got more populated now, not only russian kids play on there now, it's getting harder and harder to be zm on CSGO ze. Also, revolver is like a pocket awp, maybe it should be allowed only on a few maps (maybe on same as awps). (sorry for shittalking tho)

You might not be aware of it, because you're just a selfish guy who wants to solo only and doesn't care about his teammates, but Schicksal is talking most of the time because he's leading, even when he dies on a map he tries to help other players to win the map, because without any help they might don't know the perfect time to use an item or the way where to go. Yes, he might get upset and call others noob and tell them that they fucking suck, but that's because people don't listen to him even tho he's one of the best leaders in the ZE community (i guess). Also, in my opinion, when Schicksal is raging like this, it might be motivational for some people. But I guess you won't understand this all

Also, I'd like to comment on the CSGO ZE, I think the knockback should be balanced there as well. Tho it might be a bit hard, because there are people who barely shoot so if you're like alone defending then you might need higher knockback, but I think it should be still lowered because if there are defenders, then it's nearly impossible to win as a zombie (the defenders don't necessarily have to be good defenders, even if they are lucky and get 1 headshot, it makes you fly away). It got more populated now, not only russian kids play on there now, it's getting harder and harder to be zm on CSGO ze. Also, revolver is like a pocket awp, maybe it should be allowed only on a few maps (maybe on same as awps). (sorry for shittalking tho)

shino @ yeah i m very selfish youre alright did you ever hear about competition and well i have so many solo i already have all wins i wanted. does it mean if you lead its also allowed to talk non stop into your mic. i mean this should be viewed as what it is its mic spam. i mean its nothing special to lead a map if you know the map well. i dont want to imagine all would behave like that and all would non stop talk on mic.

neon @ wow i got one time perm sinlenced in death i3d server which was abuse and it was removed because of that. i dont even communicate with chat mic my focus is on the game. a lot of people feel annoyed by mic spam so it was important for me to mention it. i think that failnades should be disabled on maps like mako wester or any ff map. and i think its a joke that people that dont even like ff maps want them there. failnades in tryhard maps simply allow people to kill the complete team with a intentionally failnade. failnades give trollers the ability to destroy the complete game just with a nade.

Nice try kiddo :^). I am not the one who is dead on all of my i3d westersand screenshots. Also I am not spending 1.000 hours on ff training like you to learn how to press spacebar on the right time. If you need so much time im sure you must have little amount of braincells :^).

@Shino.

Thanks my friend but my rage is sometimes not necessary even though I feel bad afterwards doing it and I know its wrong to do it but I gotta be sometimes rude so everyone takes it serious. Like you said its really just to push players on their limits and motivate them for getting better and trying maps they dont like because of what ever reason even though it is still wrong. Forgive me that I am just a human with my flaws also but I can live with them.

What competition are you talking about? Running through whole map without shooting and just waiting for the lasers you call a competition? No one else does that. You would not have achieved any victory without your teammates. Your shitty solo wins are the merit of other players, not yours. But why am I trying to explain this shit to a retard, who can't even speak English properly?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread escalated quicker than sonic in a shitty sonic game.
I'm on the verge of closing this as the thread is done and purely serves shit posting now.
However, lets give it a day or two.

Reactions: Bird Is The Word
Please don’t close this topic. We are all adults, mostly.

Even tho we are kinda anonymous on the internet, I would like to know who I am discussing with and not getting insulted by someone hiding behind an emoji name.

That's redundant
The 2 topics before this thread made it not possible to discuss in a construcively way about current game settings or the motivation of players in generell. But with a hard-hitting post from an unkowon emoji, the forum got stacked within minutes? If you are still really questioning or others are wondering, let me know. You felt insulted? FML. Which level should that be??

@gkuo88 :

My justification ist that I enjoy this crap. What you assume here, is the same shit people assume of me while watching me play. Set settings to easy, implement fancy stuff. If people want that, good. Not me though. Please take into consideration, that some people actually enjoy playing as a zombie more than to beat a round/the map as ct and be just happy/satisfied, get points, recognition of their skills, or whatsoever. The definition of fun and motivation for playing escape varys to the player and their current mode imo.

A failnade can be fun, it can be frustating. It can lead to many things, but at least to something. Banning them is taking something from the mod, imo, we all love and found together for. Maybe thats small-minded thinking, but hypocritical? Please…
It's like a one-second item for a zombie, an advantage, when people try so hard, that it’s not possible anymore for zombies to win a round (even for martin). Ban them on events or find a way in between like starting a vote in the beginning of the map for example? But please don't ban them in generall.

What competition are you talking about? Running through whole map without shooting and just waiting for the lasers you call a competition? No one else does that. You would not have achieved any victory without your teammates. Your shitty solo wins are the merit of other players, not yours. But why am I even trying to explain this shit to a retard who can't speak English properly?

ok its not the theme of this thread but i will explain it to you and i m very sorry that my english isnt good enough for you. i explained it in a other post but i copied it extra for you because i m such a nice person.

i m selfish ah ok and everyone else isnt selfish. i understand but maybe i m just honest and say what i think and others try all the time to hide their selfishness as you call it. but anyway idc if you think i m selfish i know that i m just a competive player that want to win challenging wins and not easy wins. in mako and wester the laser at the end decides who will win and not the teamwork. your team wont help you dodging lasers. i never shoot a single boss thats not true. you dont read my post before i said i calculate when its needed to shoot for a good win. for example at the event i started shooting when chaos had 80-90% hp enough trim was there. you can also check my many solo wins and you can see there i have not many bullets left on some i reloaded. i dont like to repeat myself its calculated shooting for a good win and not no shooting all the time and only dodging lasers as i said before. yeah i consider myself as the best you can just look my screenshoots now 66 solo and duo wins in mako and wester thats all what i need to say.

That's redundant
The 2 topics before this thread made it not possible to discuss in a construcively way about current game settings or the motivation of players in generell. But with a hard-hitting post from an unkowon emoji, the forum got stacked within minutes? If you are still really questioning or others are wondering, let me know. You felt insulted? FML. Which level should that be??

@gkuo88 :

My justification ist that I enjoy this crap. What you assume here, is the same shit people assume of me while watching me play. Set settings to easy, implement fancy stuff. If people want that, good. Not me though. Please take into consideration, that some people actually enjoy playing as a zombie more than to beat a round/the map as ct and be just happy/satisfied, get points, recognition of their skills, or whatsoever. The definition of fun and motivation for playing escape varys to the player and their current mode imo.

A failnade can be fun, it can be frustating. It can lead to many things, but at least to something. Banning them is taking something from the mod, imo, we all love and found together for. Maybe thats small-minded thinking, but hypocritical? Please…
It's like a one-second item for a zombie, an advantage, when people try so hard, that it’s not possible anymore for zombies to win a round (even for martin). Ban them on events or find a way in between like starting a vote in the beginning of the map for example? But please don't ban them in generall.

What kind of things are you talking about. First you can enjoy playing as a zombie yes as long you dont INFLATE and get a pointwhore faggot what many do. If you become zombie on purpose than its your fault since you are inflating and trying to farm points instead of "enjoying" the game. Everyone has to stay behind his actions and live with the consequences. If you become motherzombie its fine since its randomized.

As for failnades there are also two different sides. FAILNADES are NOT MAKING ANY MAP HARDER. It is about the PEOPLE who USE them. Some are using it right and sometimes some are THROWING IT on purpose boosting zombies to ruin a round during a map HE/SHE doesnt LIKE. And what does result of it? Simple point whoring faggots that are trying to put their shitty name on the top10 list which no one will ever give a fuck about. All of the people who are at this top10 list are not even caring that much about being on it. They play for fun and all of them I can say that to 100percent are just on that list because they ENJOY this gamemode and play it for fun.

ok its not the theme of this thread but i will explain it to you and i m very sorry that my english isnt good enough for you. i explained it in a other post but i copied it extra for you because i m such a nice person.

i m selfish ah ok and everyone else isnt selfish. i understand but maybe i m just honest and say what i think and others try all the time to hide their selfishness as you call it. but anyway idc if you think i m selfish i know that i m just a competive player that want to win challenging wins and not easy wins. in mako and wester the laser at the end decides who will win and not the teamwork. your team wont help you dodging lasers. i never shoot a single boss thats not true. you dont read my post before i said i calculate when its needed to shoot for a good win. for example at the event i started shooting when chaos had 80-90% hp enough trim was there. you can also check my many solo wins and you can see there i have not many bullets left on some i reloaded. i dont like to repeat myself its calculated shooting for a good win and not no shooting all the time and only dodging lasers as i said before. yeah i consider myself as the best you can just look my screenshoots now 66 solo and duo wins in mako and wester thats all what i need to say.

C2E9ILRUAAABT0F.png

@Shino i talked with zacade today and we nerfed every zombies knockback by 0.9, which is a lot. the average knockback before was 4.9 and is now 4.0. This is a pretty huge change, i have been playing for a few hours now since the change and can garuantee that we already are loosing a fuckton more than ussualy. However of course this means it should be fair when actual good players want to play.

Reactions: Shino and Kris
@Unstoppable If you say you are a very competitive person and the "best player" and you say that team is pretty much useless for a win than what if everyone becomes selfish like you? You think the zombies will magically stop and let you win, you think that the map will suddenly end and you will win without proper or at least some form of team work? Just Food for thought.

Completely support what @Shino said about @Schicksal, dude is probably one of the best leaders of ZE still playing the game mode so i think he deserves to rage, get mad/frustrated when he has to speak for 50 minutes to a bunch of retards who still go the wrong way/do what they are told not to repeatedly.

Reactions: Kris

That's redundant

@gkuo88 :

Wait a fucking second, I'm tying to remember the one fucking zombie item out there that sends a fucking zombie into the middle of a crowd of 30 defenders, ruining the fucking round completely due to shear randomness. If you enjoy that sort of shit then you should stop coming to peak hours and come when leaders are off and the team isn't as organized. But its common that the average player is greedy enough to expect to both win as a zombie and win as a human should always be given to them.

Sever settings are always being pushed in a autistic direction. Seriously? Lower knockback? Lower knockback is interconnected with poweless zombies. If knockback is lowered, the only method of winning is with high numbers of humans surviving to deal hold holds that usually require lower number of players. In short, we lose a fuckton more often, the leader has to lead more often and more harder, and on rounds that we do win, zombies feel as if they are even more powereless than before. That's because a winning round will be dependent on high numbers of players to survive, meaning less kills for zombies.

This also means less control for human players as their victory will be dependent on other players more likely rather than themselves. This means you have no right to be upset when your teammate fucks up on something small. Also included is tighter control over the team, so if you're bitching that admins or people are acting like nazis, then you have no right to do so because it comes with harder settings. And if you dont like any of these, then you can lead yourself or deal with loss after loss after loss until the server naturally decides to move to easier maps.

I love you ebola-chan!

@Unstoppable If you say you are a very competitive person and the "best player" and you say that team is pretty much useless for a win than what if everyone becomes selfish like you? You think the zombies will magically stop and let you win, you think that the map will suddenly end and you will win without proper or at least some form of team work? Just Food for thought.

I never Said that the Team is useless i Said that your Team wont and cant help you at the end dodging Laser.at the end its all up to you and your own skill if you win or lose.yeah im the best otherwise i wouldnt have the Most Solos. if other Players would be good like me they would have survived and i wouldnt have the Most solo wins .but i was the only one that was able to survive so i was always the best simply to understand.