I demand a revote (vote is invalid, whilst being it a draw)

why dont you make a revote yourself lol?

also this makes tryhard maps way more enjoyable pls :)

Thank you Simona for keeping this topic in mind.

I actually registered for it a few weeks back but resigned due to lack of motivation of a good outcome. But it seems I am not alone, so fuck it, here we go...

I think it's sad how zombie escape got nerfed over the years.
Nowadays people are able to buy weapons outside of buy zones, obtain no damage from falling down or just have more than +100 hp.
The event part with bosses and dodging lazers in the end overcame the escape part in my opinion. Since Mako came out, there is no end in sight. Newer maps like GoT are still different though.

Just be clear here - Fagmuns of unloze, ähhh sorry, admins, decided over an essential mod feature for the whole community, while most of it didn't even got involved/voted and the vote itself was a tie. The topic got closed without any announcement what will be the outcome - it was just done (like hopefully no one will notice?) . But as you can see, you don't have a back up from the majority of the players.
Or do I get this wrong here and a huge discussion is going on in the hidden part of your forums? I don't care about changes like UnlozeTV or Best Defender, but when it comes to my gaming pleasure...:fightme:

I understand that things have to change from time to time. And running a server/community is hell of a time-consuming job. I just kindly ask the higher ups to not change things against the will of the players and be a bit more trumpish / closer to the proletariat ;>
The current situation can't be the outcome of this discussion?!

The suggestion will be discussed with the higher ups as mentioned before. Just wait for further notification on this topic.

Zzz...

@Dogan: Which maps are those that got not nerfed at the moment? And especially at peak time, because from what I noticed myself so far in the last couple of weeks, not a single map is with failnades. But i can mistake as well and only play at peak time.
What is a tryhard map? Sometimes the score is at 0:4, sometimes its 7:6 (like shroomforest yesterday). Nades are not the reason for this.

Thank you Simona for keeping this topic in mind.

I actually registered for it a few weeks back but resigned due to lack of motivation of a good outcome. But it seems I am not alone, so fuck it, here we go...

I think it's sad how zombie escape got nerfed over the years.
Nowadays people are able to buy weapons outside of buy zones, obtain no damage from falling down or just have more than +100 hp.
The event part with bosses and dodging lazers in the end overcame the escape part in my opinion. Since Mako came out, there is no end in sight. Newer maps like GoT are still different though.

Just be clear here - Fagmuns of unloze, ähhh sorry, admins, decided over an essential mod feature for the whole community, while most of it didn't even got involved/voted and the vote itself was a tie. The topic got closed without any announcement what will be the outcome - it was just done (like hopefully no one will notice?) . But as you can see, you don't have a back up from the majority of the players.
Or do I get this wrong here and a huge discussion is going on in the hidden part of your forums? I don't care about changes like UnlozeTV or Best Defender, but when it comes to my gaming pleasure...:fightme:

I understand that things have to change from time to time. And running a server/community is hell of a time-consuming job. I just kindly ask the higher ups to not change things against the will of the players and be a bit more trumpish / closer to the proletariat ;>
The current situation can't be the outcome of this discussion?!

Zzz...

@Dogan: Which maps are those that got not nerfed at the moment? And especially at peak time, because from what I noticed myself so far in the last couple of weeks, not a single map is with failnades. But i can mistake as well and only play at peak time.
What is a tryhard map? Sometimes the score is at 0:4, sometimes its 7:6 (like shroomforest yesterday). Nades are not the reason for this.
I am pretty sure the community is split about the failnade topic. I have problems taking your post serious, since it turned into a rant about the ze map meta (which we don't have anything to do with and which has been discussed a million times already).
Even tho we are kinda anonymous on the internet, I would like to know who I am discussing with and not getting insulted by someone hiding behind an emoji name.

I would post an updated official statement about this, but I legit have no idea who touched the settings last, and what they are now.

I would post an updated official statement about this, but I legit have no idea who touched the settings last, and what they are now.

Make a list with all maps with and without failnades. Like that ppl can have a look at it and suggest changes.

failnades are cancer, the majority has always hated them, which you can see right after making a vote after the failnade has tossed a zombie right into the middle of 30 tryharding players. People like you are cancer to zombie escape because you dont take into consideration of the full effects of stupid mechanics like these and instead come onto a peak session to justify that people enjoy this sort of crap. A peak session is when players are working extra hard and thus it seems like they can handle whatever cancerous bullshit exists. The aspect that you come only come onto peak sessions shows that you're no different than the vast majority people with no understanding of the server. You come onto the server when the odds of winning as human are in your favor, yet you still press for settings that promotes losing. The sole reason why people believe things are too easy is because they only come to these sorts of sessions only. That sort of hypocrisy is narrow minded as you ignore the vast majority of sessions which aren't tryhard sessions and full of losses, which in turn, slowly kills the server. There have always been many many losses, which people like you just ignore, and playing as zombie has always been advantageous in the vast majority of sessions which you also choose to ignore as well.

>I think it's sad how zombie escape got nerfed over the years.

no one gives a shit about whatever stupid standards you want the game to run by. Go ahead and call it sad or whatever, but the servers with the hardest settings are dead because they chose to uphold the stupid ideals that you have. In the end aspect of it all, if people aren't having fun or if they cant win the maps they want to win, they simply leave to another server. Hard settings means more losses and less control of the game to an individual player and more dependency on the team to not fuck up. Things like bhop and failnades contribute to this ideology because they give a massive amount of power to one player to ruin a combined effort of many players, giving a sense of powerlessness to many players. Its a shit mechanic that pisses of many at the comedy of one player, and promotes troublemaking as people are getting sick of being the butt of the joke. Just by giving one player the power to ruin everything, you've given many players the same sort of power to many others, which will prompt losing streaks in most sessions which kill incentive for players to try these sorts of maps again without a leader or 50+ people.

Servers that pandered to people like you also had communities that didn't want to deal with loss after loss after loss. Thus the communities left to other servers where they were able to get the wins that they wanted, no matter how cheap the settings were. If you want people to play by your ideals, then start leading sessions so people dont have a shit time. If you can't do that, then all you're doing is making a mess and leaving other players to clean it up. In the end of it all, people like you get what they wanted, the server dies out of repetition, and you move somewhere else with easier settings because thats where most of the players have gone to. Then the entire retarded cycle repeats itself again.

Reactions: Glacius Verglas
failnades are cancer, the majority has always hated them, which you can see right after making a vote after the failnade has tossed a zombie right into the middle of 30 tryharding players. People like you are cancer to zombie escape because you dont take into consideration of the full effects of stupid mechanics like these and instead come onto a peak session to justify that people enjoy this sort of crap. A peak session is when players are working extra hard and thus it seems like they can handle whatever cancerous bullshit exists. The aspect that you come only come onto peak sessions shows that you're no different than the vast majority people with no understanding of the server. You come onto the server when the odds of winning as human are in your favor, yet you still press for settings that promotes losing. The sole reason why people believe things are too easy is because they only come to these sorts of sessions only. That sort of hypocrisy is narrow minded as you ignore the vast majority of sessions which aren't tryhard sessions and full of losses, which in turn, slowly kills the server. There have always been many many losses, which people like you just ignore, and playing as zombie has always been advantageous in the vast majority of sessions which you also choose to ignore as well.

no one gives a shit about whatever stupid standards you want the game to run by. Go ahead and call it sad or whatever, but the servers with the hardest settings are dead because they chose to uphold the stupid ideals that you have. In the end aspect of it all, if people aren't having fun or if they cant win the maps they want to win, they simply leave to another server. Hard settings means more losses and less control of the game to an individual player and more dependency on the team to not fuck up. Things like bhop and failnades contribute to this ideology because they give a massive amount of power to one player to ruin a combined effort of many players, giving a sense of powerlessness to many players. Its a shit mechanic that pisses of many at the comedy of one player, and promotes troublemaking as people are getting sick of being the butt of the joke. Just by giving one player the power to ruin everything, you've given many players the same sort of power to many others, which will prompt losing streaks in most sessions which kill incentive for players to try these sorts of maps again without a leader or 50+ people.

Servers that pandered to people like you also had communities that didn't want to deal with loss after loss after loss. Thus the communities left to other servers where they were able to get the wins that they wanted, no matter how cheap the settings were. If you want people to play by your ideals, then start leading sessions so people dont have a shit time. If you can't do that, then all you're doing is making a mess and leaving other players to clean it up. In the end of it all, people like you get what they wanted, the server dies out of repetition, and you move somewhere else with easier settings because thats where most of the players have gone to. Then the entire retarded cycle repeats itself again.
tldr_longcat.jpg

Reactions: Björksen
This is a list of the maps currently on public nomination:

Gonna make a topic/site these days that updates automatically.

ze_2012_b3b [Failnades | AWP]
ze_30_seconds__b21 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_abandoned_project_v1_2
ze_amkoescape_v1337
ze_Ancient_wrath_v1_fix2
ze_antartika_b2
ze_arctic_escape_c1_fix3 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_ashen_keep_v0_3
ze_atix_extinction_b7 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_atix_helicopter_i3d_c1 [no ZM burn]
ze_atix_panic_b3t [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_avalanche_b6
ze_aztec_temple_v3c
ze_barrage_v1
ze_bastion2_nav72
ze_bathroom_v2_5s
ze_biohazard_manor_v4a_004fix2
ze_biohazard_v2b_004 [no ZM burn]
ze_biohazard2_rpd_v4e_004
ze_bioshock_v6_2
ze_blackmesa_escape_final [no ZM burn]
ze_blackmesa_remix_v3_6
ze_boredom_v543656
ze_boatescape6_remix_fix2 [Nemesis]
ze_castlevania_v1_3
ze_chicken_ranch_v2_1s
ze_christmas_infection_v2_3
ze_chroma_v0_4
ze_crashbandicoot_v1fix
ze_crypt_v1_4s
ze_cursed_ruins_v2s
ze_dangerous_waters_v1a [Failnades | AWP]
ze_death_star_escape_v4_3
ze_destruction_of_exorath_re3
ze_doom_v1_1
ze_echo_boatescape_extended [Failnades | AWP]
ze_elevator_escape_jbg_final [no ZM burn]
ze_escape_horizon_c1v2 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_escape_the_eye_v3 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_exchange_innovation_v1bs
ze_fapescape_v1_2
ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3f
ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5fix
ze_FFXII_Feywood_b3_1
ze_FFXII_Paramina_Rift_v1_4
ze_ffxii_ridorana_cataract_b6
ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1
ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_5s
ze_FFVII_Temple_Ancient_v3_3
ze_firewall_laboratory_part1_3 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_firewall_laboratory_part2_3 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_flying_world_v2
ze_forgotten_facility
ze_frostdrake_tower_v1s
ze_frozentemple_b8_2
ze_gargantua_v2_0
ze_gibletz_establishment_b6
ze_gods_wrath_v3_8b
ze_grand_boat_escape_v1_9 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_greencity_v1_1
ze_gris_fyk
ze_haunted_lab_escape_v2c
ze_hellz_rescuebase_v5_b1
ze_hidden_fortress_v1_0
ze_hsc_a4_5
ze_hypernova_v2fix
ze_iamlegend_b2 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_icecap_escape_v5 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_Inboxed_v1_5
ze_indiana_jones_v4a_004 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_industrial_dejavu_v3_3_1
ze_Infected_Sewers_v6_5
ze_infected_tramway_v3_3
ze_infested-industry_v2_b10
ze_infiltration_final_v4l_004
ze_interception_b4
ze_isla_nublar_v2_1
ze_jurassic_park_story_v1
ze_jurassicpark_c1v4 [Nemesis]
ze_jurassicpark_v2_10_ob
ze_journey_v1_2
ze_legoland_crackheads_v2
ze_licciana_escape_v2 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_lila_panic_escape_v3_1
ze_lolxd_final_s
ze_lotr_helms_deep_v5 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_LOTR_Isengard_v2_3
ze_lotr_mines_of_moria_v6_3 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_lotr_mount_doom_v3 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_luck_matters_v1ds
ze_l0v0l_a7
ze_magic_carpet_v1_0 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_mario_tower_v4
ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c
ze_minecraft_v1_1a
ze_mirrors_edge_reborn_v4_3
ze_mountain_escape_v5_zy
ze_MotanumInc_OB
ze_noir_b1
ze_ocean_base_escape_v4
ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs
ze_palm_island_nav72 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_paper_escaper_v7_1
ze_paradise_v1 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_Paranoid_Rezurrection_v11_9
ze_parkers_pit_b8
ze_Parking_v3_1
ze_parkour_fix [no ZM burn]
ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v3_6
ze_pirates_port_royal_v5_4s2
ze_PoncherMonkey_Shooter_v3_5
ze_portal_story_v3_2
ze_potc_v3_4fix [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_predator_ultimate_v3
ze_project_alcaria_v1_5s
ze_prototype_v2
ze_puta
ze_raccoon_facility_v6b
ze_random_v10_fix [Failnades | AWP]
ze_resonance_cascade_v3
ze_rizomata_z33s
ze_rollermine_factory_2010
ze_rooftop_madness_v1_9
ze_rooftop_runaway1_v4 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_rooftop_runaway2_v5 [Nemesis]
ze_rtcw_ominous_rumors_v1
ze_sandstorm_f
ze_saw_final
ze_Serpentis_Temple_v1_1
ze_sewer_escape_2012_b1
ze_sg1_missions_v2_1 [no ZM burn]
ze_shaun_of_the_dead_b3
ze_shaurma_v3_b04fix
ze_showdown_v7_dfix
ze_shroomforest_v4_5
ze_shroomforest2_v1
ze_shroomforest3_b6_2
ze_siberia_1990_v1_2c
ze_sit_caelum_paradisus_b7s
ze_slender_escape_b4
ze_snowcrash_escape_vfixed1
ze_sorrento_escape_v5 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_sst_v2_b2
ze_stalker_ultimate_v3
ze_stargate_escape_v8 [no ZM burn]
ze_starwars_v2fix
ze_strange_escape_b3
ze_sunkentemple_v3_1s
ze_sunlight_v2_0
ze_surf_facility_final [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_surf_facility_v2_3 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_surf_facility_v3_pre2 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_survivors_b5
ze_taboo_carnation_v2
ze_temple_raider_b4
ze_Temple_v2_1
ze_tesv_skyrim_v4fix
ze_thelostworld_redux_101jj
ze_titanic_escape_v2_3 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_trainescape_final [Nemesis]
ze_trainstation_tunnels_a1
ze_tyranny_v5fix
ze_underground_escape__final [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_ut2004_convoy_v2_2_1
ze_v0u0v_a4
ze_venice_escape_b2 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_voodoo_islands_v8_5
ze_voodoo_islands_v4_007 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_XIII_Winslow_Bank_v2_2fix
ze_zk_fapescape_a11
ze_zombierig_v4_3
zm_cbble_b3 [Failnades | AWP]

yXvZkAj.gif

This is a list of the maps currently on public nomination:

Gonna make a topic/site these days that updates automatically.

ze_2012_b3b [Failnades | AWP]
ze_30_seconds__b21 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_abandoned_project_v1_2
ze_amkoescape_v1337
ze_Ancient_wrath_v1_fix2
ze_antartika_b2
ze_arctic_escape_c1_fix3 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_ashen_keep_v0_3
ze_atix_extinction_b7 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_atix_helicopter_i3d_c1 [no ZM burn]
ze_atix_panic_b3t [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_avalanche_b6
ze_aztec_temple_v3c
ze_barrage_v1
ze_bastion2_nav72
ze_bathroom_v2_5s
ze_biohazard_manor_v4a_004fix2
ze_biohazard_v2b_004 [no ZM burn]
ze_biohazard2_rpd_v4e_004
ze_bioshock_v6_2
ze_blackmesa_escape_final [no ZM burn]
ze_blackmesa_remix_v3_6
ze_boredom_v543656
ze_boatescape6_remix_fix2 [Nemesis]
ze_castlevania_v1_3
ze_chicken_ranch_v2_1s
ze_christmas_infection_v2_3
ze_chroma_v0_4
ze_crashbandicoot_v1fix
ze_crypt_v1_4s
ze_cursed_ruins_v2s
ze_dangerous_waters_v1a [Failnades | AWP]
ze_death_star_escape_v4_3
ze_destruction_of_exorath_re3
ze_doom_v1_1
ze_echo_boatescape_extended [Failnades | AWP]
ze_elevator_escape_jbg_final [no ZM burn]
ze_escape_horizon_c1v2 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_escape_the_eye_v3 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_exchange_innovation_v1bs
ze_fapescape_v1_2
ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3f
ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5fix
ze_FFXII_Feywood_b3_1
ze_FFXII_Paramina_Rift_v1_4
ze_ffxii_ridorana_cataract_b6
ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1
ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_5s
ze_FFVII_Temple_Ancient_v3_3
ze_firewall_laboratory_part1_3 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_firewall_laboratory_part2_3 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_flying_world_v2
ze_forgotten_facility
ze_frostdrake_tower_v1s
ze_frozentemple_b8_2
ze_gargantua_v2_0
ze_gibletz_establishment_b6
ze_gods_wrath_v3_8b
ze_grand_boat_escape_v1_9 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_greencity_v1_1
ze_gris_fyk
ze_haunted_lab_escape_v2c
ze_hellz_rescuebase_v5_b1
ze_hidden_fortress_v1_0
ze_hsc_a4_5
ze_hypernova_v2fix
ze_iamlegend_b2 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_icecap_escape_v5 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_Inboxed_v1_5
ze_indiana_jones_v4a_004 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_industrial_dejavu_v3_3_1
ze_Infected_Sewers_v6_5
ze_infected_tramway_v3_3
ze_infested-industry_v2_b10
ze_infiltration_final_v4l_004
ze_interception_b4
ze_isla_nublar_v2_1
ze_jurassic_park_story_v1
ze_jurassicpark_c1v4 [Nemesis]
ze_jurassicpark_v2_10_ob
ze_journey_v1_2
ze_legoland_crackheads_v2
ze_licciana_escape_v2 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_lila_panic_escape_v3_1
ze_lolxd_final_s
ze_lotr_helms_deep_v5 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_LOTR_Isengard_v2_3
ze_lotr_mines_of_moria_v6_3 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_lotr_mount_doom_v3 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_luck_matters_v1ds
ze_l0v0l_a7
ze_magic_carpet_v1_0 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_mario_tower_v4
ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c
ze_minecraft_v1_1a
ze_mirrors_edge_reborn_v4_3
ze_mountain_escape_v5_zy
ze_MotanumInc_OB
ze_noir_b1
ze_ocean_base_escape_v4
ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs
ze_palm_island_nav72 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_paper_escaper_v7_1
ze_paradise_v1 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_Paranoid_Rezurrection_v11_9
ze_parkers_pit_b8
ze_Parking_v3_1
ze_parkour_fix [no ZM burn]
ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v3_6
ze_pirates_port_royal_v5_4s2
ze_PoncherMonkey_Shooter_v3_5
ze_portal_story_v3_2
ze_potc_v3_4fix [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_predator_ultimate_v3
ze_project_alcaria_v1_5s
ze_prototype_v2
ze_puta
ze_raccoon_facility_v6b
ze_random_v10_fix [Failnades | AWP]
ze_resonance_cascade_v3
ze_rizomata_z33s
ze_rollermine_factory_2010
ze_rooftop_madness_v1_9
ze_rooftop_runaway1_v4 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_rooftop_runaway2_v5 [Nemesis]
ze_rtcw_ominous_rumors_v1
ze_sandstorm_f
ze_saw_final
ze_Serpentis_Temple_v1_1
ze_sewer_escape_2012_b1
ze_sg1_missions_v2_1 [no ZM burn]
ze_shaun_of_the_dead_b3
ze_shaurma_v3_b04fix
ze_showdown_v7_dfix
ze_shroomforest_v4_5
ze_shroomforest2_v1
ze_shroomforest3_b6_2
ze_siberia_1990_v1_2c
ze_sit_caelum_paradisus_b7s
ze_slender_escape_b4
ze_snowcrash_escape_vfixed1
ze_sorrento_escape_v5 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_sst_v2_b2
ze_stalker_ultimate_v3
ze_stargate_escape_v8 [no ZM burn]
ze_starwars_v2fix
ze_strange_escape_b3
ze_sunkentemple_v3_1s
ze_sunlight_v2_0
ze_surf_facility_final [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_surf_facility_v2_3 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_surf_facility_v3_pre2 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_survivors_b5
ze_taboo_carnation_v2
ze_temple_raider_b4
ze_Temple_v2_1
ze_tesv_skyrim_v4fix
ze_thelostworld_redux_101jj
ze_titanic_escape_v2_3 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_trainescape_final [Nemesis]
ze_trainstation_tunnels_a1
ze_tyranny_v5fix
ze_underground_escape__final [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_ut2004_convoy_v2_2_1
ze_v0u0v_a4
ze_venice_escape_b2 [Failnades | AWP]
ze_voodoo_islands_v8_5
ze_voodoo_islands_v4_007 [no ZM burn] [Failnades | AWP]
ze_XIII_Winslow_Bank_v2_2fix
ze_zk_fapescape_a11
ze_zombierig_v4_3
zm_cbble_b3 [Failnades | AWP]

Is it possible to make a vote for some map ? Or the setting is already chosen by the admin team and will not change ?
Because remove fail nade on map already beaten thousand of time like Ancient, PortRoyal, Skyrim or fun map like Paranoid, Mountain, ect... seems a bit boring to me, maybe I'm wrong because it's been a long time I didn't play ze but I guess those map are no longer tryhard maps
Even if I played with failnade I can't disagree with the fact that is a bit cancerous haha
but maybe we can put it on a very tiny map group known as tryhard map and during tryhard event.

Is it possible to make a vote for some map ? Or the setting is already chosen by the admin team and will not change ?
Because remove fail nade on map already beaten thousand of time like Ancient, PortRoyal, Skyrim or fun map like Paranoid, Mountain, ect... seems a bit boring to me, maybe I'm wrong because it's been a long time I didn't play ze but I guess those map are no longer tryhard maps
Even if I played with failnade I can't disagree with the fact that is a bit cancerous haha
but maybe we can put it on a very tiny map group known as tryhard map and during tryhard event.
+1

the settings were done by me, after the failnades got removed completly and I wanted them back at least on some maps. if you got any maps that you want failnades enabled on, just list them here and if it seems reasonable to me i will enable them :)

Reactions: ZeGaWa and jenz
the settings were done by me, after the failnades got removed completly and I wanted them back at least on some maps. if you got any maps that you want failnades enabled on, just list them here and if it seems reasonable to me i will enable them :)

Bring em back on Minas, Mako & Westersand pls.

Add failnades to all "fun" maps. I know this is not specific at all, but when i made the vote in the first place that was my intention. People still should enjoy them as zombie.

also remove from wester again pls. wester is a tryhard map. dafuq

SOMEONE NADED WARP INTO ME TODAY AND I DIED WITH WIND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also remove from wester again pls. wester is a tryhard map. dafuq

SOMEONE NADED WARP INTO ME TODAY AND I DIED WITH WIND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Concerning the fact that we beat the map every single day I liked the idea of spicing it up a little bit, but dw it got reverted.
But I also took Westersand off the normal nomination list and it will probably stay there for a while.
Edit: That doesnt mean what we cant play it anymore ofc. Just ask an admin to nominate it.

Every post full of bullshit I read so far.

First of all it is not that the maps are becoming easier, the fucking game is becoming old. If people are still not able to beat some maps in this current year after almost 10years of ze history(most players are still players from older times which are left to this game which means that they are playing for years right now). Again for people who are not able to understand these players who are left should be "professionell or at least have enough knowledge to play every single map" already what means they should be able to win every fucking ze map by far right now. Some new maps are coming out slowly but with a good leadership and good teamwork every map should be beatable right now. Again saying that with these years long "experienced" players who played at least every map 50times already it should be easy to win any map. Sometimes we fail because people are not taking the game serious since they are just coming to talk and chill out which is fine imo also but if that becomes to usual people will leave and not "try" anymore so you guys should watch out that it doesnt become like mentioned before(seeing the events). Gotta be strict sometimes what ever happens for the servers health.

Second of all servers come and servers go. Every server has his own rules/settings. This ":>" guy is just wanting to make the settings harder since we are beating every map we play every day which is his right(imo). He is neither insulting nor attacking any person out of his post. What I read out more is that hes asking for a setting which could be harder where we dont have rebuys. This guy is suggestion things and if you guys cant take it or if you cant take criticsm at all you are not worth to be here. Accept that guys opinion and try to find a solution if you "want" or just say the truths that the settings are fine and you guys as an admin team dont want to change things because it will be more elitism and maps wont be beatable anymore.

Furthermore the zombie knockback isnt balanced at all. I would like to see some changes like many others where the zombie team is more balanced on every map. I dont have any idea about knockback values so if someone is able to suggest a good thing go ahead.

The last thing I would like to mention is why would you even consider putting westersand in admin nomination only. Every fucking map in ze has been beaten 10000000times already you cant tell me that any map isnt overplayed in this game mode. Westersand takes mostly one hour and not longer its a fast map why would you guys see a problem in it? If you would start banning people who are just trolling or picking knives out at lasers or bhop scripting(you guys are aware of the ones who do) you would have helped this community way more than putting a good map into admin nomination only.