Hi

Mar 25, 2017
Spain
Hey, My name is Luis (flute boy), im from spain, i have 16 years and i play the counter strike saga since i have 3 years old (im going to tell my history best xD)
When i have 3 years old, my brother start play CS1.6, and i was all the time seeing how he play, i say him: can i play pls? and when he say yes, my life change, i got the best moments on cs 1.6 with strange people, with my brother and with my father xD, then some day the CS,Source appear on my life, my brother stop playing cs1.6 for play that game, and was another good game, but at that moment i had about 8-9 years, and i want to play different things, then i found one of the most importants gamemodes for me, the Zombie Escape, i only played zombies on all my freetime, and i have about 500 hours only on zm servers at cs source, one of them are on the unloze server, this year, i found that comunnity, that good comunnity, in the cs source server i have so many good moments, with d3jad4 muting me all time, qlimax unmuting me, the crazy rock lee greenbeast, and my flute songs, im so sorry about last thing, if someone of you dont like that, but i still got fun when i remember the votation who do one admin for let me 5 minutes of concert (winning by 40 yes and 10 no), or when some many of you spam your emojis on the chat when something happens, thats nice.
And thats a little history about me, i think we pass (no only me, because so many of you have fun probably with me) nice moments in that server, in a little time, i got surprised about what one comunnity can do on a 16 years boy, because when i come from the school i only want to seat there and play that servers, but i have csgo now and i see the server alone with 10 people or 15 and im like...
hmm something strange is happening there, i only want to help that comunnity, not with admin, not with vips, i dont care so much about that, i only want to say you that

DONT DISSAPEAR NEVER PLS

Last edited:
Pretty much what baka said. If you want us to even look at you application, make it more detailed. Tell us why you want to be an admin on the server, a little bit about yourself etc. An introduction in short.
Oh, and I suggest you play on the server and come to the forum more before applying. You're pretty much a new guy here so your chances of becoming an admin are extremely low, no matter what history you have.

Reactions: bAka
Pretty much what baka said. If you want us to even look at you application, make it more detailed. Tell us why you want to be an admin on the server, a little bit about yourself etc. An introduction in short.
Oh, and I suggest you play on the server and come to the forum more before applying. You're pretty much a new guy here so your chances of becoming an admin are extremely low, no matter what history you have.
see now the text :3

Hey, Im not an admin and Im not saying that you wrote a bad Application, but you should Edit this application and try your best for a even better and well-written App.

Tips: Introduce yourself, and why do you want to become a CSGO ZE admin on UNLOZE.

Have a nice one, and see you In-game! :struppipls:
ty mate, thats best i think