Géovanni

A Guy
VIP
Oct 11, 2016
Kerteminde, Danmark
Forum account: Géovanni
Steam Account: Geovanni
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:42794022
Why do you want to be admin on the server: because i have became more active as of late and i really want to be given a second chance to become admin again on css. However as it seems, the admin team in css is full, so when there is an empty slot there's always me, basically i want to help the community and make unloze as great as it possibly can be

sorry for the short decline.

To give a hopefully more indepth explanation: One thing is that you still refuse to use your microphone. Almost every single admin at this current point is ready to talk with us over voicechat especially for discord. Also you are kinda sassy sarcastic alot of times, if you would be a bit more sincere in overall you would leave an better impression. But yeah sorry about the decline but the thing is also kind of that alot of people are interrested in admin. You were one of the very first admins in the community, but since you left we got an big influx of new people. And since you returned there are people who have been waiting for the chance of getting admin alot longer than you have.

Lambda for example did wait a very long time before he now finnaly got his chance. But yes honnestly, in being admin there is a big social aspect, people need to know you and somewhat approve of you. of course wont everybody like you but for being a normal admin people need to have trust in you first.

The practical part of admin is the actual question of if your active enough and if you for example slay at the right times, if you mute people at the right times, if you remember to follow the ban duration correctly and if you treat players correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.