General Information

alright issue should be resolved now.

Sadly my steam token got banned, which also puts me on a month cooldown from playing csgo, i got an alt account so that i still can work directly on the server until my main account is able to play again.

the nosteam player also cant use all those expensive weapons anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bird Is The Word
Tommorow i will be uploading a lot new maps to the server. Afterwards we need to trim out boring/bad maps so that we only keep exciting ones.

If i tommorow have time i will also make the maplist visible the same way that it currently is for css ze.

I think its going to be a bit of an chaos to update obsolete map versions with newer map versions but it will eventually get sorted out. If you notice that an map we run on the server is an obsolete version please tell in this topic. But yeah tommorow i will be quiete busy with updating maps, hue.

Last edited:
admin playermodel cloud has been replaced with an assassins creed playermodel. Also adding more vip playermodels.

mini update: I think we might aswell try to remove the country filter for voice chat again. Why? Honnestly its so far only been a very few brave regulars that play on the csgo ze on a daily basis. I am very proud of those people that do also. So what does removing the voice chat filter mean? Alot of russian on the microphone, quiet a lot.

But on the other hand, almost nobody except of the no-steam players play on the server so far, so who of you would even notice if they speak russian considering that most of you never are on the server anyways.
:really:

So yeah, if the server population finnaly increases and we get a good bunch of western/european players that speak english on the microphone we might have to fight off the russian again, but for now they might as well speak it.

Fuck this mini update became way too long again, shit :Iregretmylife:

To do list in CS:GO which is @MEEP 's responsibility:
*Try and find a way to increase guns runspeed so guns are as fast as knife Decided on otherwise
*If nemesis poll is succesfull add nemesis mode, done
*Potentially breach the current map player restrctions as in adding/removing restrictions for the cause of an overall better player experience
*Potentially if possible try to find players active on the csgo ze to form the base of the servers admin team
*Potentially if possible have two events in the same weekend AKA on Friday csgo ze event and on Saturday/Sunday css event (days are just examples)
*Check gamebanana or the net for new/updated maps
*Update player models is done, Good job meep
*Potentially look with me at the current bhop settings and what we should do about them, solved somewhat by jenz/zacade
*Consider if Fall Damage should be on for normal players, decided test period with no fall damage
*Consider if we should add the player invisibility plugin for certain maps (if it functions in csgo, sitll not sure)
*Add downloadable .jpg, .nav & _particles.txt files to maps where they are missing so far
*meep porting boatescape remix final to csgo, finished
*Fixing knife message to not include color code anymore, fixed by jenz
*if possible fix that people join T before zombies spawn causing the round to restart

Last edited:
How long are you planning to keep No Steam running on the server? I can understand it can help with getting a starting base going, but also it will attract a different kind of crowd - much different than the CSS server. I know fully well how difficult it is now to get a server running in CSGO - because most players play CSGO for matchmaking and not custom servers.

I agree no fall damage is good. People in CSGO (being a much newer game and increasing new players) will play zombie escape in a much different way.

On my server I used Player Movement Unlocker for the knockback. It was pretty damn good, though it did make it a little more easier for players to bhop. Other mods had the opposite effect - difficult to bhop but the knockback was weird or non-existent. If zacade and yourself have found a good medium, then fair props :president:

Reactions: LoKoO and jenz
How long are you planning to keep No Steam running on the server? I can understand it can help with getting a starting base going, but also it will attract a different kind of crowd - much different than the CSS server. I know fully well how difficult it is now to get a server running in CSGO - because most players play CSGO for matchmaking and not custom servers.

I agree no fall damage is good. People in CSGO (being a much newer game and increasing new players) will play zombie escape in a much different way.

On my server I used Player Movement Unlocker for the knockback. It was pretty damn good, though it did make it a little more easier for players to bhop. Other mods had the opposite effect - difficult to bhop but the knockback was weird or non-existent. If zacade and yourself have found a good medium, then fair props :president:

I assume you talk about this plugin: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=255298
we already got that added. and well... the no steam will probably still stay for a while sadly. its still going to take a while before we build up an complete playerbase or before we are ready to stand on our feet without nosteam.

Reactions: LoKoO
I put in some new maps and updated the old versions of some maps.

List:
ze_tyranny_v5_csgo2
ze_l0v0l_a7_csgo3
ze_S_A_M_a15
ze_undertale_G_v1_2
ze_sandstorm_go_v1_3
ze_pidaras_v1_4fix3_ez1
ze_bioshock_v6_2_csgo2
ze_tkara_v4_3
ze_evernight_a2_2
ze_dangerous_waters_xmas_v2_4
ze_ffxii_westersand_v7_2_e2_fix3
ze_atix_panic_v1

Reactions: Exodus and jenz
CSGO ze is accessable again for steam players. Sorri for the downtime, in the next few days the same thing might happen once again. If it happens again i should atleast be able to fix it for a very long time.

Reactions: Struppi and MEEP OG
with todays csgo update new errors appeared on our csgo ze. As it seems right now any form of nades are not accessable to normal players. We (probably zuff & me) will look into what is causing it and fix it today if possible. Except of that the server still seems playable.

Reactions: Rip
welp, i am still looking for somebody who cares about csgo ze that would be interrested in becoming a server manager. If you know anybody that cares about csgo ze and also got enough freetime on their hand pleae inform me. I would love to work together with somebody on the server. The benefits of being a server manager are also pretty huge as it grants ftp access to work with on the entirety of the unloze box + sourceban access to all servers.

Reactions: Rip and Nivinski
I care about csgo ze but if im a candidate for server manager i dont think so, but ur not alone anyways i will always give feedback,information about stuff and helping here and there where i can forsure.

Reactions: jenz and Shino
Moved the zombie hunting maps to admin nominate. That means only ze maps are on the rotation again. If an admin feels like it we can sometimes play 1-2 zombie hunt maps again for fun.

Reactions: Migza