General Information

I dont think Stalker and Cosmo are on CSGO though. Well I know Stalker is but its a dreadful port and virtually no server use it (map too big to download)

I'm not sure about stalker but I believe that someone is porting it... I'm pretty sure people will port cosmo, v4 and v5. Naraka is working on feywood so yea expect some good shit to come out soon.

Reactions: jenz
And by the way I can ask hydreigon for his Westersand port so we can test it on the server, but it seems like he has been slacking lately xD

i remember a version of westersand in cs go few years ago. a Shitty old version like the V2 or 3. At this perdiod i told myself OMG wester is so shitty why ppls like it, texture aren't so cool etc, there is just some magics, ok.

Then i went to CSS and see v5,v7 , definitly another thing.

Reactions: jenz
oi boiz Hydreigon finally released his v7 port
so currently there is a port for wester v5 from possession as well
idk about the v2 port but yea v2 is a good version because of the remix on lvl3 xD

Other notification, nemesis mode will be removed from csgo again as it causes client crashes. This should not be a big loss for csgo players however as they so far did not make much experience with nemesis and the only guys really enjoying it are sitting around in source.

All that aside although its not acceptable to run nemesis on csgo with all these client crashes that have occoured by now. If somebody in the future really wants to vouche for getting nemesis implemented into csgo again we could try on the csgo dev server and see if its fixable, until then however are all nemesis maps off csgo.