General Information

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
The server is not finished yet but me and zacade made good progression in the past days. Struppi and george also helped. The server is not finished yet, i am still working on stuff. In 1-2 weeks we probably host an event on the server. Right now i am about to replace vip & admin playermodel with other playermodels that are smaller in size as the current ones are way too large.

gonna add a bunch of human vip playermodels, trying to find chatcolours for humans, maybe glowcolour, getting rank to work if we can. Theres also other stuff before the server is fully done. It is right now kinda playable but not done yet. Cheers.

Gj @ jenz i dont have so much time atm, but i will try to promote and populate the server as soon as i find some time. I like the bhop settings already =P

Reactions: Nanami and jenz
meanwhile me in game

cd1.gif

we got a decent chat color plugin finnaly thanks to a good friend. we dont really know its commands yet... but it does work, we just need to find the commands for it.

If you have VIP for the cs:s server, does it also apply to the cs:go server ?

VIP is meant to be on every server.

Also good news, we got it to work finnaly! the command is !sm_settag "text here"

The plugin does not need " ", you just type the text you want and it will be your tag. for example /sm_settag Aradia Megido feggit.

You can also color you tag. Here is an example of a coloured tag:

sm_settag {red}C{orange}o{yellow}l{green}o{blue}r{purple}s{gray}

The plugin does not allow you to colour your name or ingame text as far as i know but atleast you can have a very coloured tag so thats nice.

As far as i know all currently supported colors are: white, darkred, teamcolor, green, lightgreen, lime, red, gray, yellow, clearblue, lightblue, blue, cleargray, purple, darkorange, orange, olive.

Here is another example of how a coloured tag is done so that you get the idea:
sm_settag {cleargray}A{purple}r{darkorange}a{orange}d{lightgreen}i{lime}a

the higher up team is right now also still working on getting rank to function propperly.

Last edited:
Admin can use too ? :)

Btw jenz I wanna know the knockback value are per weapon or it's a global value ?
idk how this work and idk if you understand what I want to say but @Kaby know what I mean x)

Pretty weird to see that the mp9 and the negev have the same knocback value but in game you can really feel the difference x)

Thx for the pastebin Jenz :3

Reactions: jenz
well currently the server has no steam token as it got banned. Getting a new steam token will take a bit time.