Farewell Unloze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you stop reviving this dead post already pls kthx :lul:

You're the one actually giving a 2nd page to this thread now. And if I want to reply on Schicky his farewell post, I will do just that. That has nothing to do with reviving a thread, and in my opinion it isn't dead after two weeks either. Its not like I come here weekly, cos quite frankly I dont give that much rats ass balls about unloze and its server/forum. Would I miss the server? Yeah ofcourse.. those moments in between games I would. Is unloze important for my life? Whaha... I got more stuff to deal and worry about than your game kid. Have fun playing in your youth years, nothing wrong with that but there will come a time when life takes a turn and games in general cease to become the important factor.

You sure talk a lot like Schick. :lul: I'd say this is just his second account by looking at all of your posts on the forum, but lets throw that thought away for now.

If ya ain't him, who are you again then? :wlenny:

I have no problems in giving this a second page if it means this kind of shitty thread doesn't happen too often or ceases to appear. I'll tip my hat at you for keeping it going. :pogchamp:

Haha. You're funny. And no. I really ain't him. People can even tell you, cos we both have been playing on Unloze. The only thing Schicky and I have in common is that were about the same age and have been playing CSS for many years, going about 10 or so atm. But apart from that I'm no one, and neither is Schicky. Were all just a blink of an eye in this world. Enjoy life. Live it well and make something out of it that gives you what you need.

Reactions: Middy
Schick is the most two-faced cuck I’ve ever deal with. I was the person who tried to reason and help him over the course of half a year whenever they cried to me about trivial bullshit.

Saying that I hide behind admin chat is delusional and you should fuck off for even thinking about typing that. Fuck off and stay away from Unloze, I’ve spend way too much time dealing with the bullshit you cause.

I was initially put off from replying this but since others keep reviving the thread to give you more of the attention you seek, I just had to clear this up.

We’ve given Schick multiple chances but the way he chooses to deal with things is outright ridiculous, and anyone who sides with this lunatic either don’t know him well or are fucking mad.

Stay ignorant, plebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.