Event Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. ze_predator_ultimate
2.ze_dark_souls_v2 :president:

3/ Originality pls :kappa:

Oh yea grinderp, i forgot dat NY marathon, would be fun a fucking item whore map :weed: i like this map been a while since i played it last time

Reactions: grinderp
Let's just play all the hard maps like... Titanic, 30 seconds, Voodoo, and the list goes on :wlenny:

i6bk9u.gif

Reactions: LoKoO and vinto
Shroom marathon? Those maps seem loved by many :kappa:
+1 on the shroomforest marathon. Really challenging maps, and needs a lot of coordination between players, I don't remember if we already had an event with this maps, if not lets give it a try.

Reactions: LoKoO and Exodus
I'd rather wait until the shroom 3 is finished until we do a marathon on those maps. Otherwise it's a good idea.
Oh yeah, lets wait until the shroom3 gets out, after that we do a really nice and chill event.

I want to suggest an old Westersand marathon. Starting from v2d version followed by v5 and we end the event on v7_2. Or a mako one, following all the previous versions.

wow wow wow calm down Westerwhat ? Makowho ? :wlenny:

Reactions: vinto
Can we just play ze NY marathon, then boredom for a fun event ?

NVM i'm not here anymore for events ;(

On my old CSGO community which was Zombie Escape, we did an event where we just swapped the human and zombie skins over (via playerclasses.txt) So it was zombie with guns escaping from those pesky humans.

It was a really good laugh and it certainly confused alot of people.

Lokoo can vouch how fun this was. I called it..."Human Escape" (very original I know)

human1.jpg

human2.jpg

human3.jpg

human4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vinto and LoKoO
Well, after this event it gave a few ideas for future events.
Not hard maps but, they become hard when using ONLY pistols.
ze_frostdrake_tower_v1s can be an option since it's not a hard map, some people may say it is but, It's just 1 round that last around ~20min.
ze_pouchermonkey_shooter_v2_1 perhaps this map too, also not that difficult with the items and stuff.

Both of these maps can be hard while using ONLY pistols.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon
Status
Not open for further replies.