Event Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon adventure map, rly??? It's Cool!
Since when? Let's mke an event on it

Just gonna post some ideas that came up today, before we forget them :-P

-Mountain; beating all modes(and maybe some kind of spice/twist to it)
-Predator, with only the predator skin(if that's feasible).
-Mako v5 with block :wlenny:

these would all be seperate events I guess, unless we wanna do some kind of autismo marathon

Mako is getting overplayed a lot. Im not enjoying this at all.
We should make really challenging Events, like stage maps with no items, tryharding santassatination, something similar to this, not overplaying shitty maps like Mako or Westersand.

(Not saying that I dont enjoy playing those maps, but every single day playing them, gets bored really quick.)

Since no one is giving their actual ideas, and because im such a nice person, when I get home from uni, I will give a lot, yes a lot, of suggestions for several Events, so you my Event managers dont run out of ideas. Some will probably be shit, but there will be some that are going to be good, eksde!

Last edited:
Reactions: D3J4de
Please don't get too repetitive with FF events... You literally play that shit every day, and you can just alter the settings for it any time, you really don't need to waste an event for it.

Let's give maps that are never played or haven't been beaten a chance.

Reactions: Exodus and qlimaX
how about an event with block enabled? like mako with block on or something like skyrim or nemesis with block. or how about an racing event on maps like licciana, sorrento, artic escape where we spawn all players at the exact same point and then they race to be the first guy reaching the end.

Or how about we take some old maps without afk teleports and play them reversed with spawning at the end reaching the beginning.

Reactions: Ostkand and D3J4de
Status
Not open for further replies.