Event Nominations for the next event(23/09/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck yea @ZeGaWa ! Let's do eet for some cheeki breeki. This map is verry good.

I saw something about kraznov, we won it too one day on Hellz, but i agree with jenz, even if the map is fun a little, there is this stupid boost jump to throw the deaggle out of the yellow wall, gogo NBA players.
Hellz used to have a higher jump that's why it was easier, and i know what i say because i was one of the rares who were able to throw it to continue the map with some other players.

The fact is that most of players tell it's shit because most of time we block at this shit enigma. Half of the team is dead at this point because of the cover during the basketball party. If by chance we pass it, the rest of the team die during the 2 buttons you have to press together.
Anyway this map is fun, with some chance and skill.

I would really like to see STALKER for next event.

Reactions: ZeGaWa
The fact is that most of players tell it's shit because most of time we block at this shit enigma. Half of the team is dead at this point because of the cover during the basketball party. If by chance we pass it, the rest of the team die during the 2 buttons you have to press together.
Anyway this map is fun, with some chance and skill.

That ,,basketball'' thing is not a big deal. You can defend there easily as long, as you want. The problem starts, when you are in that place, where those colorful platforms appear and disappear. Those glitchy bridges are weird as well. At this moment I realised, that it might not be a suitable map for the event. On the other hand it's a funny map, that we could play from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.