Event Nominations for the next event(23/09/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3J4de

Weebmin
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Jyväskylä, Finland
I will give you guys the chance again to pick your own maps and bring them up as the next event. Thank George for picking this idea from GFLClan.ru :wlenny:.

Some rulings to make the nominating and voting them fair and smooth:
1. Follow the general rules I made in Event Suggestions, try to make an unique event
2. 5 Most liked posts will be made as a poll later, you can like any number of posts here
3. You may only post 1 event in this thread.

I will lock this thread after 3 days.

Reactions: Tom
I think it's time to beat ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs :really: :awoo:
UPD: with ze_bathroom_v2_5s as well.

Last edited:
Make a combo or some specials kickers. Cause the map alone is not event-worthy. Too easy :)
I don't think it's too easy for an event. It's not popular on our server, I played it like 2 or 3 times and we made some progress, but only with somebody who really knows the map, because the others don't know it.

Well, if you want, I'd like to add ze_bathroom_v2_5s as well.

I want to make a post apocalyptique one
With some cheeki breeki maps like stalker and maybe one more map in the the theme :3
@vinto

Reactions: vinto
I don't think it's too easy for an event. It's not popular on our server, I played it like 2 or 3 times and we made some progress, but only with somebody who really knows the map, because the others don't know it.

Let's tryhard it today. I'll show you how easy the map is o.O

Is ze_kraznov_poopata on the server? I don't think, we have ever played that map on Unloze. I heard, that no one has ever beaten it on CSS, but CSGO has already done it. What a shame for CSS' players, since that map is old as fuck.

Nevertheless we should try to do it. Map has got only 1 stage with 2 different endings and is full of rng places, but it's still fun.

Is ze_kraznov_poopata on the server? I don't think, we have ever played that map on Unloze. I heard, that no one has ever beaten it on CSS, but CSGO has already done it. What a shame for CSS' players, since that map is old as fuck.

Nevertheless we should try to do it. Map has got only 1 stage with 2 different endings and is full of rng places, but it's still fun.
map was already beaten on gfl a very long time ago and won on mapeadores css ze. the map is trash because of having to throw a deagel over an stupid height. We dont have it on the server because throwing the deagel into the basket is super stupidly made.

the csgo version is easier.

Reactions: vinto
Last man standing.

Special kicker: zombie speed increased by 1.5x :really:

Edit: yes, I want to watch the world burn :kappa:

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeGaWa
Status
Not open for further replies.