Event #3 || OldFags Loves OldSkool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is my solution, remove sorento shit or surf and put Zombierig :kappa:

Since Venice is barely played regulary (don't think many people know them) and we only have 20 minutes (no time to explain much), here is a overview of all the secrets on the map.

Maybe we can launch the Nuke in one of the rounds :)

Reactions: vinto
i'm wondering why ppls always play surf etc, venice is seriously one of the best od school maps... grand boat is cool too. Tired of all the boatescape shit or sorento :p

This was so bad. We've managed to beat only 2 of those maps (escape horizon and venice). I don't know what to say anymore...

Reactions: vinto
Alright boiz the Event is over.
Thx a lot for participating it was fun (at least for me), maybe 7 maps is a bit too long :wlenny:
Thx @Neon for giving the good version of Horizon \o
Thx @zaCade for helping me at the last second \o

Even if we didn't beated all the map I laughed a lot on Licciana, Sorrento and Sewer x)

See Ya for Event #4 ♥

Reactions: Neon
It was supposed to be a "fun" event, not tryhard..
I never thought this was a tryhard event, but still I was expecting it to be much easier. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear.

Last edited:
that was good anyway^^, for the next event i suggest a rizomata event :p to know better this map

Reactions: ZeGaWa
We still had fun tho :) At some points we were unlucky, at some points we were simply baddies and sometimes it is just funny to see your whole team getting wiped by a giant rock (sewer) :D
Licciana is nearly impossible to beat with our server settings (especially with a full server).
Maybe we can start a similar event in the future again.

Reactions: ZeGaWa
Status
Not open for further replies.