Event #3 || OldFags Loves OldSkool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tested everything out and ze_escape_horizon_c1v2 seems to be the only version with working lasers. That is the version we used to play on I3d for years, so it is probably the best option to take this one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vqlhjn3p0qae33/ze_escape_horizon_c1v2.bsp?dl=0
I'll make sure this is the version of the map we'll be playing.

As for those who are interested in the "Event Winner" -badge, I'm thinking something along the lines of "Win at least 5 of the listed maps to be eligible."
The maps aren't that hard to beat, and if we have a little teamwork on maps like Licciana, we can easily have a decent amount of humans winning.
I'd say 1 month VIP would be sufficient as the maps do not require too much skill nor concentration to beat.

I'll make sure this is the version of the map we'll be playing.

As for those who are interested in the "Event Winner" -badge, I'm thinking something along the lines of "Win at least 5 of the listed maps to be eligible."
The maps aren't that hard to beat, and if we have a little teamwork on maps like Licciana, we can easily have a decent amount of humans winning.
I'd say 1 month VIP would be sufficient as the maps do not require too much skill nor concentration to beat.

Agree with the Badge why not.
But giving VIP at each event ... well if highers up want to do that let's go but I'm not really agree

EDIT: As long as it is not written on the 1 post of this thread, Reward are not accepted.

Last edited:
Sadly, I can't come cause it's the last weekend before the election. There is so much stuff to do for that. #Trump2016 #CrookedHillary
Are you doing it on purpose ? Missing all the event ? D:
You don't like me that why you miss all of them righ ? :(

EDIT : The first post is edited with the good map and a download link (not the fastdl one atm)

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon
my time has come.........the oldschool relic aprooves
tz5jy.jpg

Reactions: ZeGaWa
"Win at least 5 of the listed maps to be eligible."

After thinking during all the night (Yeah sometimes I can think :kappa: )
How can you "win" a non-stage map ?
We will play each map during 20min so everybody can win each maps more than 1 time.
If we count each round on each map you'll have a lot of work for adding the badge or giving the vip to all the player :wlenny:
So except if Big Papa Admun really want give VIP and Badges I think we can do something but we need to change the rule of "Win at least 5 of the listed map"

Because like I said to Glacius giving VIP is pretty nice ect but how do you pay the after if you give FreeVIP each event (We will do an event each week)

Example :
We will say there is approximately 4 week per month. So 4 event per month.
Let's say there is at least 5 Winners each event. And we give them 1 Month VIP. (3€)

5*4 = 20
20 * 3 = 60

We just loose 60€ potential. Why potential ? Because even if we don't give them VIP maybe they will never buy VIP, so yeah it's a random variable.
And don't say : But there will never have more than 5 winners.
Do you remember Castle Vania, MakoReactor, Boredome, Bioshock, Harry Potter ( ~15 Winners) ?

Okay now you'll say : But in the 5 winners you can have VIP.
If they are PermaVIP they can't have more, so yeah we don't loose money you're right.
If they are MonthlyVIP we will give them 1 month more so we loose 3€ anyway.

Maybe you'll say : But ZeGa you're looking only for the money you wanker !!
Yeah this is right but sadly if you want to keep Unloze alive you have to pay the server and we can't pay it with FreeVip.

After all of this if Leaders are very rich and can pay the server by themselves, we can give FreeVIP.
But I'm just the Event Manager if Big Papa Admun say : Give Them VIP and Badges, I will just execute without looking for the consequences.

TL;DR :
You fuck face read it please :wlenny:
FreeVIP is good but we can't abuse with it.
It can kill the server if we don't pay attention.
I'm not against rewarding players, but on the old Unloze Forum there wasn't FreeVIP and Winner Badge each Event and players still joined the event.
#ZeGaWaWillBeRoastedSoon

Noice, i'll maybe here for venice (<3) and grand boat, best maps of list :kappa:.

You guys are doing an old shcool event map, where the fack is ice cap :p

Reactions: ZeGaWa and qlimaX
Correct me if i'm wrong but I always doubt with those names ...
ze_surf_facility_final is the oldest
ze_surf_facility_v3_pre2 is the newest

Because I always thought _final is the newest but on the server it look older so idk ...
Please OldFag help me D:
@Rascalf @Nivinski @Struppi

edit : and the good version of horizon is not on the Fastdl too :)

Last edited:
Okay thx their name got me ...
Well idk if I have to change the map from final to v3_pre2 for the Event.

Because I played final 2-3 times only so idk if there are bugs on this one.

@ZeGaWa I think you should use the old _final version because its more “oldskool“ as you call it and it does not have any bugs in it.

Reactions: jenz and ZeGaWa
oh and where is Zombierig???? best old school map with venice

Okay thx their name got me ...
Well idk if I have to change the map from final to v3_pre2 for the Event.

Because I played final 2-3 times only so idk if there are bugs on this one.
ze_surf_facility_final is what the oldschool faggots want to see played :D (yeah including me)

Reactions: ZeGaWa
Status
Not open for further replies.