Event #23 || FFXII Westersand Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are selfish. Everyone wants to win a map obviously. Look at @D3J4de and @XXExodus ... They won so many times but they are still doing what they are supposed to do. What you're doing is just being shitty. Why are you even here if im being honest.. Just telling people what's a good win or not? A win is based on teamwork. Obviously something you don't know about. Hence why you never shoot a single boss. And LOL. You consider yourself as the best player? I'm done for today.

Fuck y'all i'm not gonna shoot and dodge all the lasers and claim to be the best player!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You are selfish. Everyone wants to win a map obviously. Look at @D3J4de and @XXExodus ... They won so many times but they are still doing what they are supposed to do. What you're doing is just being shitty. Why are you even here if im being honest? Just telling people what's a good win or not? A win is based on teamwork. Obviously something you don't know about. Hence why you never shoot a single boss. And LOL. You consider yourself as the best player? I'm done for today.

Fuck y'all i'm not gonna shoot and dodge all the lasers and claim to be the best player!

giphy.gif

i m selfish ah ok and everyone else isnt selfish. i understand but maybe i m just honest and say what i think and others try all the time to hide their selfishness as you call it. but anyway idc if you think i m selfish i know that i m just a competive player that want to win challenging wins and not easy wins. in mako and wester the laser at the end decides who will win and not the teamwork. your team wont help you dodging lasers. i never shoot a single boss thats not true. you dont read my post before i said i calculate when its needed to shoot for a good win. for example at the event i started shooting when chaos had 80-90% hp enough trim was there. you can also check my many solo wins and you can see there i have not many bullets left on some i reloaded. i dont like to repeat myself its calculated shooting for a good win and not no shooting all the time and only dodging lasers as i said before. yeah i consider myself as the best you can just look my screenshoots 58 solo and duo wins in mako and wester thats all what i need to say. and pls dont compare me with people like exodus or whatever i dont think they have as many solos as i have.

This thread is going way off topic at the moment. I suggest you to continue your preach about good wins somewhere else.
Also since when solo winning a laser map = good player. There are many other ways of being a good player than just having good reaction on dodging lasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.