Status
Not open for further replies.

D3J4de

Weebmin
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Jyväskylä, Finland
LcJuuLp.png

In a faraway land of Kekistan, we found the home of cancerous lasers, Westersand. With our insatiable hunger for lasers, our mission is to get the end and embrace the best lasers the humanity has offered us...

Don't forget to join the Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 29th.
The hour will be 6pm GMT+0 .
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the group steam event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How the event will be ?
We will play Westersand, but with insane mode on in every stage. Map will be hard with insane mode on so keep voice chatting minimal. Otherwise rules will be normal.

About winners?
If you manage to win BOTH epic and god mode (stage 3 and 4), you will be awarded 1 month VIP and event winner badge.

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy one.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

Winners of the event:
Microsoft Edge
Consolo
Shy Neko
Filip
Schicksal
Ventus

TL;DR
Server : Zombie Escape Server
Maps : ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1
Date : 29/4/2017
Time : 6 pm GMT+0 // 7 pm GMT+1 // 8 pm GMT+2
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : 1 Month VIP and event winner badge

Last edited:
I hope there will be a csgo event soon arent u guys boring of playing all the same maps over again its easy and its been like 3/4 years? Anyways gl !!

Reactions: jenz and Hydreigon
I hope there will be a csgo event soon arent u guys boring of playing all the same maps over again its easy and its been like 3/4 years? Anyways gl !!
we are talking about csgo events in the admon corner, i hope there is gonna be one next week maybe.

Reactions: Rip
Working on the video right now, will upload as soon as it is done.

Update:
Video of today's event on Westersand v8
Don't mind the shit quality xD

Last edited:
"easy" lmao. Learn to shoot the boss you pleb :pogchamp::pogchamp::pogchamp::pogchamp::pogchamp::pogchamp::pogchamp::pogchamp::pogchamp::pogchamp:

its just a tactic dont know what the problem is with it. when all shoot the boss he is fast death not much trim and its a big easy team win. its not hard to understand how it works. more laser and its a harder win i prefer to start a new round and have a new chance for a new good win than to win again a big easy team win. because i have so many wins i want it harder and want only to win good wins. if you have so many wins like me maybe you would understand me better. its not unfair or selfish its just competition all players have still the same chance to win.

It's also a tactic to stay at spawn and inflate the zombie team. Which, by the way, gets you kicked / banned.
The bosses are balanced to have everyone shoot it, and if you're not contributing, you don't deserve to win.
Having less than 10 people win is not a "huge team win", it's a decent amout of good players winning.
Solo, Duo & Trio -win meta died years ago, grow the fuck up. It's no longer about that stupid garbage.
I have probably more map wins than anyone else on the entire ZE scene, and I still thrive to win with as many players as possible.
Trying to fuck over your team will only help with killing Zombie Escape, and when that happens, you can no longer win at all.
Bottom line; Grow the fuck up, kid.

It's also a tactic to stay at spawn and inflate the zombie team. Which, by the way, gets you kicked / banned.
The bosses are balanced to have everyone shoot it, and if you're not contributing, you don't deserve to win.
Having less than 10 people win is not a "huge team win", it's a decent amout of good players winning.
Solo, Duo & Trio -win meta died years ago, grow the fuck up. It's no longer about that stupid garbage.
I have probably more map wins than anyone else on the entire ZE scene, and I still thrive to win with as many players as possible.
Trying to fuck over your team will only help with killing Zombie Escape, and when that happens, you can no longer win at all.
Bottom line; Grow the fuck up, kid.

very smart compare zombie inflating with it zombie inflating is against the rules. i want to see that you bann or kick all that doesnt shoot the boss all the time. you would more like kill zombie escape with banning kicking so many people. for example many people just dont shoot the boss because they cant dodge laser and shoot very well at the same time. also it isnt no shooting all the time its calculating when its good to shoot for a good win. also chaos dies after a certain amount of laser from alone and that would be the ideal because a lot of trim to make the win to a good win and challenging win. it happened often when the statffs are good used there wasnt a problem with zombies rushing us. when 10 players win it was normaly easy as fuck and there wasnt a lot of laser or hard laser like in wester 3 jump laser. you said to solo duo trio that it isnt not longer about that shit. but who are you that you think you can speak for all players?. some player like team wins thats ok some player like their solo duo trio wins and thats also ok. i m sure you dont have more solos or map wins in mako or wester than me. yeah you play so long ze and you still thrive to win with as many players as possible. that means you have just a different taste. i m a very competive player and mako and wester are competive maps for me. i never tried to fuck over my team i want that all have still the same chance to win. i want always win or solo because i m the best and not because i make that other players fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.