Creepy application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creepy_

User
Apr 8, 2021
My ID is Creepy i am currently 24 year old and im applying for zombie escape
My steamid: STEAM_1:0:187018106
I am currently active during peak times, around 4pm GMT something like that, maybe i manage get on server more earlier if i dont have anything else to do.
Why do i want to join admin team?
I am writing to apply for the position of zombie escape server admin, because i am a dedicated and supportive, and unloze is only good remaining ZE server on CSS. I am familiar with the rules and regulations on playing on such servers and i am committed to providing players with a fair and enjoyable experience.
I know i spammed my soundpad before but now its gonna be controlled, and will take admin position slightly serious like Lighty.

My skills include effective communication, problem-solving, and working in a team environment. I am passionate about helping players and committed to providing exceptional support to ZE players. Some of the stuff I am willing to undertake may include:

- Assisting new players in understanding the game mechanics and server rules
- Monitoring in-game activity to ensure rules are not broken
- Set up new maps and events or whatever if its requested by higher admin
- Work with other staff members to organize events
- Provide feedback and suggestions to the server admin team to improve the player experience.
If i saw guy break the rules i simply warn them, if it happens again i ban for 1 hour, if im not sure about punishment i simply gonna ask higher admin. Its always best to ask instead making mistake.

I am available to play on the server during peak times and willing to dedicate a certain number of hours per week to assist with server management. I wont always be available because i work but i will do my best

Thank you for considering my application.
Sincerely Creepy

Thanks for applying.

I don't see any reason personally why you shouldn't be given a chance. You have one ban for rejoining as last mother ZM which is bullshit in my mind.

I do see quite a few mutes in the last year but nothing serious likely troll mutes some of them. Just clean your mic behavior up a bit if you're accepted. You don't want the label of being a torchlight admin it's not a good thing.

+1 to let him cook as a trial admin. I think he'd be a decent addition to the team. His play time is consistent.

• Dislike
Reactions: HumanZz and Bane
Very interesting application, in my eyes you improved a lot in the last year or two. Regarding the soundboard you mentioned, it's not a problem, you didn't spam till the point admins would mute you instantly even so I remember you asking if you could play a sound so with that being said I would like to see how you would go as a junior admin but let's leave it to the higher ups. Good luck!

You've definitely improved on your maturity and possible better with your behaviour now, just keep this up my friend and we've seen better from you.
It's really a good application to be honest, better than anyone else's with noice constructive case and points.

But a good very best of you, and hope you can join the team if so.

Reactions: Bane
Hello Creepy, sorry that we let you wait so long for an answer. Normally ripper would take this over but he is gone for 5 days to build a PC so i will jump in instead with the verdict.

Everything considered we will not make you junior admin. We first had a round of talking this through internally in the staff:

Your application has some parts that do not appear like your usual writing, there are some huge variations between some sentences. Some staff would like to give you the benefit of the doubt as we had other "semi trolls" in the past who functioned well as admins. However we are worried about how much you might be ready to communicate with the rest of the team considering we dont see you that often involved in average discussions.

We already have some admins that the staff might consider a regret to add and we are in the same way getting cold feet regarding you. Shortly said the staff and admin team is split about adding you or not.

Next we took it further to internal admin discussion which just like the staff discussion was split as well:
Some say you improved a lot over the past years and almost have no punishment offenses which is a huge plus. There is a concern mentioned again about how much you might be able to act as a real admin or fall into the category that is "torchlight admin". Some however mentioned that just following the rules is not enough as that is already expected of normal players even though all do not do that of course.

We considered for a while if we wanted to include your admin history on nide and decided to put some weight onto that as your record there is not good.

The conclusion from the internal admin discussion is that we fear that you lack admin mentality and therefore we decline your admin application.

Status
Not open for further replies.