Change for vips

vinto

/420\ From Weed garden /420\
VIP
Oct 11, 2016
France
We all saw the new balance for vip, that remove no fall damage in some maps. I agree with that. But not for any level maps, specially ones that ask you to jump from higher spots : for exemple minecraft.

If you want to take the sword, you have to let you fall form the top when the ground break = you pass from 125HP to 50, then you "jump" to the other plateform in the lava coridor and you reach the 20 HP. So after taking the item you only have 20/30 HP, and it's just the start of the map. We pay vip, it's not to remove it when it can be interesting. So what? now we just have color chat and reserved slots. + 1/2 skins ...

Keep the settings like this, just bring back no fall damages for any level maps. There were no vote about that, things have been decided like this because obviously some ppls think it's better like this. So no, at least make a vote. But it's an abberation to have fall damage on a level maps. You already removed the 200 hp, to make all players to 125 so, let us the no fall damage in levels map. Stop making this server wrost ...

There were no vote about that, things have been decided like this because obviously some ppls think it's better like this.

Yes you are right we didn't make a vote. We will try to make more votes in the future for things like this, but please keep in mind we can't make a vote for everything. Few things are deeply discussed with all admins and higher ups, who know the server and the community. They kinda represent you folks (like a parliament or something). For example the removal of pay2win, that was not decided in 2 minutes with some ppl.

However I also want you to know, that the communication between changes/decisions and server/players has improved drastically. With the change log we tell you all changes we do, including falldamage we added for some maps a while ago. And here (maplist) you can even see which maps have falldamage enabled and everyone is welcome to suggest changes, which we take serious.

So yes, we didn't make a vote, but we told you exactly what maps have falldamage enabled and are open for changes. For example in this case i totally agree, that tryhard maps should not have falldamage.

Reactions: vinto
I understand the position, but a decision like this shouldn't be taken like this. It has to be voted, otherwise it can be considered as a "dictatorship" (the word is big) but you can't decide for the community, because you represent it. You don't know what peoples have in mind.

But i agree for old shcool maps, which seems to be a good idea. Anyway, thx for the fix (like minecraft)

I understand the position, but a decision like this shouldn't be taken like this. It has to be voted, otherwise it can be considered as a "dictatorship" (the word is big) but you can't decide for the community, because you represent it. You don't know what peoples have in mind.

But i agree for old shcool maps, which seems to be a good idea. Anyway, thx for the fix (like minecraft)

We will keep in mind for the future to ask the community more.

They kinda represent you folks (like a parliament or something). For example the removal of pay2win, that was not decided in 2 minutes with some ppl.

did you ever consider running for elections in switzerland? I have this weird feeling that you could do a great job lol

Reactions: vinto