Not open for further replies.

SpOnGe BoB

New User
Jul 10, 2017
Your steam name:
My steam name is SpOnGe BoB.

Your age: I am 15 years old.

Do you use Skype or Discord:
I use both of them, but i prefer skype, because its more simple and many of my friends is using Discord.

What do you most like about Unloze Zombie Escape:
The best thing about Unloze Zombie Escape server is the community, and i also like the Admins, they are very kind and respectful. I also like how the server is setting up, and all of the commands (Plugins).

How can you play on the server on a day:
I will try so much time that i have, however im also going to handball and other sports.

Have you been Admin before?:
Yes i have, once i got my own server, but i was a small server. I am very experienced since i have had my own server, and i have been Admin on other servers also.

Describe yourself and why its gonna be you:

I play Css in my sparetime, and when i got time. I got really many friends in real life, and i should also have time to them + i am going to sports. I will try to help the server so its going to be better, but its hard because the server is perfect :)

- Easy to talk with.
- Open.
- Can talk with every persons.
- Positive.

I am ready to start anytime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there. I'm sorry but.. We don't need more admins atm... The team is quite established. On top of that... You seem like a new player and you only have been playing here for 16 Hours..

Reactions: jenz and Migza
And again a reminder:

Please don't post your email or any other personal information on a public post.

Since you are still a minor I've removed all personal information for you.

Reactions: jenz
Status
Not open for further replies.