Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2024
1. General Information.
- Who_ate_the_cat?
- STEAM_0:0:782385849
- 23 years
- Zombie Riot
2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I like playing on this server, and not only playing, I also wanted to keep order on the server and help people.
Lately, when the administration is not on the server, I have been observing how some players violate the server rules. Mostly the smoke grenade is used excessively. I am often online at night when the administration is offline.
3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? Maintain order on the server so that players do not violate the server rules and play adequately. Also help them when they need help.
I have administrative experience.
4. Can you play during late hours?
I start playing in the evening and play for quite a long time in the morning. From 18:00 to 4:00.
Eastern European time.
5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, suspect a player to inflate or break the server rules on purpose.
If a player deliberately violates the server rules, the first thing I will do is warn him so that he stops doing so.
But, if the player has not responded to my warning in any way, I will kick him from the server for the reason described.
If, after the kick, the player continues to violate the rules, he will receive a temporary ban for 24 hours.
If after a temporary ban the player does not stop breaking the rules, then I will ban him for 7 days or forever, depending on what rules he violated.
6. Other stuff and/or last words.
I like playing on your server, I spend quite a lot of time on it, and I wanted to become a useful player and spend my time usefully.
I started playing on your server in 2023.
I used to play on other zombie servers, but they were closed due to inactivity.
Thank you for the opportunity to become an administrator, and also thank you for your attention!

Reactions: Angel
hi kto i just saw you on zr like 2 times yesterday and the other days well im not very active on zr dua to irl stuffs. from observing your app its a good but i recommend you to speak english on zr cuz in other days i saw you speaking on your own language and you talk to me on ingame too i know you are new on zr and i think your too early on this time i think you should re apply on 3 weeks or 1 month cuz i just really saw you 2 times on zr -1 from me.

After discussing it further we’ll wait for now on you having admin because you’re not well enough known in the community but please continue to play on the server and get to know folks and maybe in a few months try again. Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.