Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamo

New User
Jul 16, 2022
Nick name: Hamo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:570942151
Servers Applying For: ZE.

Current Activity: Maybe, 6-5 hour at a time, 9 PM GMT+2 time, 8:3 AM GMT+2 time.

2. (Why do you want to be an admin?)

I can explain the potential reasons why someone might i want to be an admin in Unloze ZE. Being an admin allows someone to have more control over the server, ensuring that the game is fair and enjoyable for all players. Admins can kick or slay players who are breaking the rules or being disruptive, as well as adjust game settings to create a better playing experience. Additionally, being an admin can be a way to contribute to the Unloze community and make new friends with shared interests <3

3. (What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?)

An ADMIN can help ensure fair gameplay by monitoring for cheating or exploitation or knife abusing or hyper scorell or bhop scpirt, item abusing of game mechanics, resolving disputes between players, maintaining server rules and settings, and promoting a positive and welcoming Unloze community. Additionally, a good ADMIN can help create events, manage game updates, and organize tournaments to keep players engaged and coming back to the game.

4. Can you play during late hours?

I can play past night and morning and even past 9 pm - 7 am, maybe.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, suspect a player to inflate or break the server rules on purpose.

it's important to investigate any potential rules breaking by players while maintaining a fair and impartial approach. First, it would be wise to gather evidence of the suspected rules breaking such as screenshots or video recordings. Once you have the evidence, you should review the server rules to ensure you have a clear understanding of what is and isn't allowed.

6. Other stuff and/or last words.

[None]

7. Discord User

! Hamo#6508

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------( UNLOZE Community is #TOP! <3 )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hamo.

As I said to you, despite not having enough play time, which is not a requirement, it still is strongly recommended to have a general understanding of our server and our community. Try to be more active, get to know others and most importantly show motivation and help the other players.

With that being said, your application has been Denied. You can reapply after some time.

Greetings,
The UNLOZE Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.