Zombie Riot Changes

NippON

New User
Feb 17, 2023
Hello first, i am NippON a old player who played 3 years ago.

So i want to tell something about the server and the changes.

before i came here there were monsters that can pull there was no camping if you were somewhere up on the roof or up by the plates you got dmg

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“
what i see right now is a lot of players camping on a corner and shooting the zombies where's the fun?
in my opinion, bosses that were killed back then like the last boss who lasered 1 or there was an intermediate boss where he made earthquakes where you were dead straight away

My options is : NO Camping, If you up the roof or plates you get dmg ,The old monster who could pull,Boss with effects like laser with 1 shoot or burning or blinding or one shot mechanic´s
And add long jump Skill back

Sorry for my bad english. I hope this change will work

NippON <3 our old player ^_^

Attachments

• 1676918391085.png
    1676918391085.png
    312 bytes · Views: 6
Better than the new one who camps every side and shot and dont move rly?

@NippON
If possible, could you make a list of things you notice are off or not working?
I'd appreciate if you posted a list of things you would want to change / that are not working at all.

Thanks in advance.

Not working working : Some maps are blurry , G3SG1, SG550 auto sniper after reload its takes 3-5 sec to scope again, medic dont works on some maps

Changes:

Remove the small maps.

No kick for the players who has high ping remove auto kick

Monster´s that pull the humans ,

Remove G3SG1, SG550 auto sniper M249 Machin Gun To Overpowered ,

Day 11 to 16 add some Boss with effects one Shot mechanics

when the boss hits he goes blind or the rpg antiflash is useless remove it.

Some Rpg Skills are useless Antidote no boss or effect at moment , anti flash flash is forbidden to buy and no effect at moment , denial you can buy everytimes a weapon with !market,
Resupply skill you get so much money you can buy it form !market, Fall dmg useless right now before was there a earthquake boss where the players flew and died.

New Rpg Skills some player are above 7,840 Credits = 784 Rpg Lvl

Prestige Lvl : after you hit 1000 you get Prestig lvl 1 up to 10 and get a new rpg skill and starts with lvl 1 again

Make the zombies stronger and Faster not like a snail

Damage The player´s who are top on the map panels, corners, roof

More Exp day to day

Those are my suggestions :) <3

If I notice something then I will write here

Take your time, don't rush, the main thing is that the server will be changed and I'm glad to hear that

Frost pistol dont works and some Zombies going just left right and don't try to knife humans

Id like to point that laser mines are the most afk thing in the server, and would be good if they are removed.

Tbh i also wanted the camping to be removed and bring back the fun when u used to run from the boss with deagle while rest ur buddies shoot it from behind

All good until the boss stops and goes for ur teammate

90% of people that play just basically camp and use lasers to ger cheap kills over and over again every round, its so predictable to know what they're going to do. Nacs the worst, years of playing and still the same.

Issue is most players are used to the camping gameplay. It's not what ZR was initially intended for but it works nonetheless. The server is a glorified cookie clicker at this point. I don't mean it's bad, it's just what it is and I enjoy it myself, to a certain extent.

I'm convinced that main culprit is the map pool. zm_ maps have been designed specifically for extended camping which is the most viable strategy. Stripping said maps of their props could be a fix.
Lasermines aren't to blame actually, people will camp whether or not lasermines are present. They're very useful and help balance some of harder rounds when not camping.
Spawn protection doesn't allow you to take any risk, it's way too long and prevents a huge radius around the zombie spawn from being a playable area. It's even worse on the "too fast for you" day.
RPG's another incentive for camping. It's long and grindy. Fine but it's only natural to choose the easy way when you can.
Boss rounds aren't actually do-able solo without camping. They run too fast and there's no counterplay when you have to reload. Note that this could actually be wrong and a skill issue.
Population is a huge factor too. Everybody knows the setup and spots and that's what newer players are greeted with when they first join. Playing the "legit way" can only be done when the server's empty. The camping players are a majority and taking aggro as well so you most likely will die of either boredom or overbuffed zombies. At this point you can only disconnect or join the other players.

Here's my take on what makes this server what it is. I think UNLOZE is stuck with either "embrace the camp and let it be" or "piss regular players off to a point they might just never come back". I think what's important is to make a clear choice and not "try to make everyone happy".

EDIT:
- Typo.
- Nevermind, every round is fine solo. Some are very challenging though.
- Lasermines thoughts.

Last edited:
90% of people that play just basically camp and use lasers to ger cheap kills over and over again every round, its so predictable to know what they're going to do. Nacs the worst, years of playing and still the same.
He broke.
20230601223552_1.jpg

General abuse. Setting HP, muting ppl without a reason. Why dont you check some logs? Anyways here is an excerpt of mine.

ekim ¼ connected.
Compact freed 704512 bytes
Redownloading all lightmaps
Player ekim ¼ [#154] [STEAM_0:1:6433474] connected from Netherlands
[SpawnProtection] you will be spawn protected for 5 seconds
[ZRiot] Type "!market" in chat to access weapons not normally available to both teams.
[SpawnProtection] spawn protection is now off..
Comm: filekovo: Issued a temporary silence on ekim ¼.
[CALLADMIN] You are now, because of muting, on the blacklist. You can't report players anymore!
exha : ???
exha : wtf
UNLOZE Rip killed ekim ¼ with knife.
Player: ekim ¼ - Damage Given

because you trynna ruin fun that im doing for people.
Fun is subjective. If I do something that isnt allowed, a sanction is allowed. But when you abide by the rules of the server, and then you get sanctioned...

Switching humans to team zombies so they can kill other players is fun? Again, fun is subjective. I dont mind making the server more fun. BUT FOR ALL PLAYERS THEN!!!

Reactions: Mayu