ze_paranoid_rezurrection Discussion

What should be done with ze_paranoid_rezurrection?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSilentBang

Veteran Admin
Oct 31, 2016
United Arab Emirates
I see many people complain that the map is played too often and it's not a fun one to play and the server also dies because of it. Well i made a poll so people can vote and hopefully admuns can take the appropriate and necessary action.

Reactions: Ostkand
There are 2 types of players:

1. The word 'love' is not strong enough to express your feelings for that map. You worship that map to a point where you even changed your Steam name. You try to nominate it as much as possible (you are not a scrub, you got a bind for that ofc). If a server plays Paranoid you dont care what server it is (300ms on Sonaki? Who cares? Its Paranoid!). There is a picture of Tony Montana above your bed, where you pray every night for the chance to get awesome solos like the Legend himself.

2. Normal people.

Edit: Srs Bussiness: Just keep that map and let them have their fun once in a while :)

There are 2 types of players:

1. The word 'love' is not strong enough to express your feelings for that map. You worship that map to a point where you even changed your Steam name. You try to nominate it as much as possible (you are not a scrub, you got a bind for that ofc). If a server plays Paranoid you dont care what server it is (300ms on Sonaki? Who cares? Its Paranoid!). There is a picture of Tony Montana above your bed, where you pray every night for the chance to get awesome solos like the Legend himself.

2. Normal people.

Edit: Srs Bussiness: Just keep that map and let them have their fun once in a while :)
Just one problem, how does this not apply for mako aswell? :trigger: :struppipls:
#bringbackmako2k17 (is this happens because we are from BULGARIA??)

I always wanted to be a Laser. Watching all those lasers on mako, wester etc. killing people made me so satisfied. Deep inside I felt this craving feeling. I started mastering the ways of lasers, but in the end, that was not enough. No, I didn't want to just dodge and die to lasers. I wanted to be a Laser.

The map's an incoherent mess, it's literally worse than mountain escape, which shouldn't even be possible. While my opinion alone shouldn't have an impact on whether it stays in the rotation, if people are leaving the server whenever it comes up it will only damage the server while it stays available. Even if the map gets the majority vote, nearly everyone else leaves.

This map is incoherent but verry known by old players. Also i know a little this map but not the entire map and i can't tell if i like it or not. I like hannibal's work, i like last man standing and the weird weapons inside, a little similar to paranoid sometimes, but also i don't know... But paranoid is a little weird and let's admit it for selfish players who want there solo lol.

This poll is useless because to remove a map players like would be stupid. Personnally i just will say that i always say : just play variety lol.

If the question is asked for this map (which is less play than previous years we have to say it), then you have to ask it for others too :

- Cancer reactor
- Pirate Port Royale
- Rooftop, atix, fucking boatescape played all days, AND twice a day (this line is serious even if i'm against to remove para i think some maps are played to much)
- Westersand

Basically it's a typical day. I haven't seen so much paranoid these days. But NVM, just keep the map in nomination, stop the
hemorrhage by asking the impossible :kappa:

Reactions: ZeGaWa
Status
Not open for further replies.