yuben Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuben

Admin
VIP
Jul 14, 2020
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname:
yuben
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10697241
-Server(s) you are applying for: MG
-Current Activity: Quite active in general

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.
Because I would like to help the server and the community of MG, and so everyone can be nice while they are playing on the server.
And also because there are usually not many admins on MG.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.
I have never been an administrator before, but I will learn about it.

4. Can you play during late hours? Do you have the possibility to play during late hours (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage the server around these hours by yourself.
I usually play late on weekends and if the server is not active at that time, then I don't think I will join the server on late hours.
During the week I am quite busy but on weekends I am not very busy.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose. Explain us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seems important to you.
First what I would do is go to the spectators and keep a eye at the suspect to see if he is really cheating,
then I would start to record the player perspective and then I would review the logs.
Then when i make sure of it, the appropriate punishment will be given for that person.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!
Thanks for reading the application and I hope you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.