Will to Live : Online / Stalker like

vinto

/420\ From Weed garden /420\
VIP
Oct 11, 2016
France
Hello guys, did you heard about this game ?
It's basically a game exactly like stalker, literrally you have the same feelings, the atmoshpere, textures, graphics are pretty the same. It's an MMORPG, so you can kinda improve skills on your character (their is not so much for yet it's an alpha), chose a class between 4 :

- Miner (close range, pump combats + heavy armor)
-Mercenary (every weapons unvailable, midle armor, many stamina) the class i chose
-Engineer (geek fighting with technologies)
-Hunter (snipers, light armor, reduced backpack, but other bonus)

You start in a neutral zone, where you level up, then after level 13 you have the choice between "Congregation" (=civilians) and "Black sunset" (= the equivalent of looters, bandits in stalker)

There is some neutral zone where you can't PK, that's cool.
Their is mutants, for the start you know, shitty rats and dogs, but the more you play, the more they are powerfull and you see some exotics mutants. Game is kinda hard, like stalker, you are hit you lose many HP, moves are a little awkward but it's part of gameplay. If you like stalker, and survival game with mmorpg part, this game could be for you.
To add one more thing, from what i saw, the community is pretty mature and don't instant shoot you when you are out of safe zone. I just saw one guy shooting me because he though i shot him 1rst, then we talked and it was ok. Its verry interesting, comparated to other games

Honnestly it's an alpha yet, but even the alpha is pretty playable and complete.

Here is a gameplay video :

https://store.steampowered.com/app/707010/Will_To_Live_Online/

I already have the game, if you want to join let's make a small survivor group of unloze players.

Last edited:
Reactions: William! :D